BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #64 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Sephora*
Hannah T.
I love this bronzer so much, at first I was confused because on the internet it’s described as a blush and a bronzer so I used it as blush and didn’t look right, once I tried it as a bronzer I was like WOW! This looks amazing. It looks great and warms up my face cause I have a pale skin tone. I love that there is a sudden rose undertone to it, nothing crazy, just something that makes you look beautifully sun kissed
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
This blush gives my cheeks a great flush of color, blends well into the skin without it being over powering or patchy, and has a good long lasting power on the skin. I also never experienced any issues regardless of what base makeup I’m wearing, so it goes well with just about any foundation.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this blush as a bronzer most of the time. It’s a little dark for my skin tone as a blush, but I still love it so much I figured out another way to use it. It’s got a bit of shimmer to it which just adds a beautiful shine.
Nataly P.
California
This blush is amazing and super flattering as a light bronzer! I use it everyday! The color is super soft and smooth to apply! I’ve purchased more because of how impressed I am with this blush! Definitely recommend
Aliyah L.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a blush person at all im more of a bronzer person but I absolutely live this blush its not bright at all and its a pretty dusty rose blush and looks good paired with any bronzer this is the only blush i ever buy and its worth the price😍😍
Kayla L.
GORGEOUS color on my fair skin.  It can look pretty dark so I try to lightly put it on my cheekbones. Very easy to apply and blend. I would recommend to my friends. I probably wouldn’t buy it again because I’d like to try other colors on me. This product will last me a while though.
Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful and subtle when I have a tan. This doesn't make me look orange at all and just enhances my natural glow. I would recommend this to a friend who is looking for a nice powder highlight. I do not use the brush that comes with it because I prefer to use my own.
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. Need I say more. This is a perfect blush for me and my skin tone. I’ve akways had a hard time finding the right blush for my skin town some made me look too pink or too shimmery. But this one it perfect and I always recommend this to my tan girls especially during winter time as well.
Chrissy F.
Oakland
My all time favorite blush. For as long as they make it, I will rebuy it. I have olive light skin tone. I feel like it would go with any skin tone. I love the brush it comes with. It applies on as the color you would expect. Great price. Lasts forever. I wear it everyday.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I couldn't tell if it was a bronzer or a blush but it's still a good bronzer not for contouring though it's too warm and orange it has a matte finish and no shimmer and I would definitely buy it again because I love all of benefits boxed blushes and bronzer
May W.
San Francisco , CA
is this blush matte?
lizzy r.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't use any bronzer but I think I can use this as a blush and bronzer when I'm in a hurry. Is it easy to blend?
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
Do you love this and is it worth the money? I have olive skin and I absolutely love hoola and I want to know if this is something I should add to my collection, thanks for the help ☺️
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good color for all skin tones? Or does it lean one way or the other?
Alli M.
Chisasibi, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen this blush being compared to cover girl's blush in soft sable, does anyone know how they really compare?