Hailey T.

Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?

Ana A.
Ana A.
1 year, 3 months ago
I'm also very fair! This is a very nice blush for someone who likes more brown nude blushes. I would not suggest just as a contour because its shimmery.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
1 year, 5 months ago
YES! you can even use it as a contour color if you have fair skin with pink undertones. It works beautifully for me!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
1 year, 8 months ago
I have pretty fair skin and I love this blush. It looks so good on!
Beatriz N.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Hanford, CA
2 years ago
Yes, it is gorgeous! My fist blush by benefit and I have added several others to my collection. I have had this for years!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I don't necessarily use this as a blush though. I find it to be a little dark. But I have very fair skin with pink undertones and I love using this as a bronzer. Its the only one I've tried including too faced, that doesn't turn me orange
Angela O.
Angela O.
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes! It looks so pretty on a variety of skin tones, and I personally really enjoy the color it leaves.. Almost like a healthy glow
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
2 years, 6 months ago
I think so. It's a beautiful bronzer. I use it all the time even in the winter. Just go lightly and I would practice with the brush it comes with. The brush it comes with holds a lot of color and I prefer my fluffy blush brush. I am still using after over a year and a half so it lasts a long time.