Kenzie F.
Helper, UT

I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??

Ana A.
Ana A.
1 year, 4 months ago
It would be a nice nude-ish brown blush. Not matte so I wouldn't recommend as a contour.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Fort dodge , IA
1 year, 5 months ago
It could definitely work! Dallas and Coralista are my two favorite blushes from benefit.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
1 year, 5 months ago
Dallas is a good contour colour as it's not too dark. I have been known to use it as a blush on a night out if I've got more eye and lip makeup on than an everyday look. It works well as a summer blush though once you've got a bit of a tan 😘
Talia H.
Talia H.
Denver, CO
1 year, 5 months ago
I'm pretty pale and I use Dallas every day. Then I add a touch of coralista as a highlight on the apple of my cheeks. Dallas has a bronzer quality but not crazy at all. It's a perfect everyday blush for pale people, like me! :)
jaqueline l.
jaqueline l.
Novato, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
I Think orange tone become good in any skin tone
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Kansas City, MO
1 year, 6 months ago
I have extremely pale skin so I use this as a contouring shade in the winter and a blush in the summer when I have a nice tan. It should work for you in bunch of different looks!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
1 year, 6 months ago
It would definitely work but benefit does offer a rosier color that would better suit you. Dark colors alway make people look older than their true age. I stick with a healthy pink and it looks so vibrant and youthful. Good luck☺️
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
1 year, 6 months ago
I use this for everything! I've a light skin tone, and when I tan it could be a blush, or when I'm pale a contour and bronzer. This is extremely versatile.
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes it looks great for an everyday color