Kaitlin M.
Goodyear, Az
I don't normally wear blush and have no idea what would look good on me. I have a light complexion. Would this be a good product to use?
Ana A.
Ana A.
1 year, 3 months ago
I would suggest starting with a blush that's not very expensive. I have a very light pale skin and I would not use this as a blush personally because it's not my style.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
1 year, 6 months ago
It's perfect for light skin. I'm very palle and this doesn't look intense on me. I would highly recommend it!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes! This product is wonderful for pale skin. I'm about as pale as pale can come and this blush is just a perfect light flush if you use a light hand. But, if you're feeling really makeup-y on any given day, you can really layer it on and get some serious definition in your cheeks without it looking cakey.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Toronto, Ontario
1 year, 7 months ago
I have very fair skin (usually the lightest shade in any line) and I absolutely adore this blush..it isn't too pigmented that it applies harshly/opaquely to the cheeks. I find a light flush of this across the cheeks brings life back to my complexion, and I also love layering this with a pink/brighter blush on the apples of my cheeks. It's also a wonderful cheek colour for when you want to rock a deep/vampy lip!
Tina M.
Tina M.
1 year, 8 months ago
With a fair complexion I would avoid dark blushes and bronzers, they aren't going to give you that natural flushed look you want from a blush. look for a peachy pinkish tone. I have fair skin too...benefit is a great line, but this shade looks very dark.