Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Box O' Powder uploaded by Mika M.Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Box O' Powder uploaded by Rania Z.Benefit Cosmetics Dallas Box O' Powder uploaded by Christine and Hailey B.See all 23 photos

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #55 in Blush

Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• If I already own thebalm's Balm Deser...Be the first to answer!
  • Would This work as a blush on fair skin?I have fair skin and I prefer ... 5 Answers
  • I've never tried any of these boxed b...I hate this product. It takes ... 3 Answers
Photos (23)
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Oct. 22, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder
This powder appears everywhere. I got my first one when I was 16 and my mom took me to a makeup counter to learn how to do my makeup. The woman at the makeup counter told me that this was like a blush and bronzer all-in-one and that it would be easy for me to learn how to put it on my cheeks, without getting overwhelmed. I love the way that it made me look when I was 16 and as I got older I learned how to use my blushes, bronzers, highlighters, and contour kits better comma I realized that this still has a place in my makeup collection and is very versatile. A few weeks ago I was with one of my friends at a spa and when we went back into the locker room to do our makeup and leave I saw that she had the benefit Dallas powder as well. She told me that she's been using it for years. I truly believe that this is one of those products that everyone looks good in and everyone should be using. The smell is really nice too.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: Benefit Dallas Box O' Powder
I have always been a very big fan of benefits brand. Heck my first make up shopping trip my mother took me on was to benefit at my local Macy's store. I own a ton of original products and I can say that I have I bought this powder six times. Their powder blushes and bronzers blend so easily on the skin and you can use as little as you like or build it up to achieve any daytime to nighttime look. The only thing I am not 100% about is the packaging. Usually my cardboard will start to break from wear and tear but at the same time as that is happening I am almost hitting pan. I am medium skin tone and I can use any of these box products so they are really compatible with all skin types. I think the price is pretty reasonable for the amount of product you get. And the best part is each box comes with its own brush which makes for easy compact traveling
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Ok, so this is one of those products that looks totally different on than in the package. Its a beautiful blush and it looks like it would be way to dark if you look at it but when you put it on its not too dark and I have light skin. I bought it at the benefit store, but you can get this at sephora and other places. I have had this forever and I think its for the $29 for sure. Its a great year round shade and looks good on all skin tones. I just put a bit more on when I am tan and it looks great. I love the packaging but the brush is just ok. When I am at home and have access to makeup brushes I use one of those but on the go the brush is totally fine.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite blush for me!!

I know a lot of girl can get away with using this to contour as well but sadly am not one of the girls. I only use thing as a blush and I don't mind. It looks so nice whenever I wear it. I have about 3. Am using one and two other are backup lol. What I love must about this is that you can using this blush in any skin tone and it will look so nice. My friend is a makeup artist and she loves using Dallas on alot of her clients especially those who are not the biggest blush fans because it look very settle and it doesn't look like a bright pink or anything like that.

This is true one of my holy Grail makeup products!
olivia v.
olivia v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes me feel beautiful....Oh Dallas! My heart, my love, my blush!
Its just perfect for me!
I want the fresh glow like I spent all day in the sun, I grab my Dallas! In the summer its great paired with YouRebel and some mascara! You look fresh and simple!
In the winter it gives an exotic look because it says, I've been in the sun all day when really you haven't seen the sun in days!
Overall, It makes me feel gorgeous and brings the right look to my face. I love the bronzer in it! Its not too pinky and its definitely not too light! Make sure you get the right brush for application though! Because too much can be a bad thing!
Shannon
Shannon
I love this blush for bringing out my cheekbones. It has a nice satin finish with a reddish brown color that is perfect for joining together highlighter and bronzer or, as I like to use it, to sort of contour my cheekbones. I start by applying a little bit on the outer part of the apple of my cheek and then sweep up and back on my cheekbones. This gives my light to medium, yellow undertoned skin a nice glow and is perfect for summer and fall looks.
Gina L.
Gina L.
OBSESSED. this is THE bronzer for pale people. It even says "outdoor glow for an indoor gal" on the box and it is absolutely true. I'm very pale and have tried many different bronzers to no avail, as they all end up looking orangey and very "makeup-y" and obvious looking on my skin. THIS bronzer has plum undertones that mimic the color of a true shadow making this bronzer absolutely perfect for subtle countouring and a very pretty glow.
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Minneapolis, MN
The only blush I've ever stuck with! It's great for day wear and transitions well to more formal events. I'm Indian, so my skin tone is medium (of course darker in the summer months ;) ). I always buy from Ulta or Sephora, but it's available anywhere with Benefit products (including Macy's impulse beauty section). It's a personal go to for myself, and friends with lighter skin tones rave whenever they try it out. Very much worth a try!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dallas is the prettiest blush color! It is a little darker in shade than most blushes, so if your complexion is fair, I recommend this as a light summery bronzer! My skin tone is medium to tan and I have oily skin, so this works perfectly as a blush. The formula is very pigmented and it blends effortlessly. It's also very buildable, so you can get your desired intensity. I definitely recommend these blush Box O' Powder to everyone.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
I have been using this blush for about 6 years! It is my all time favorite, go-to blush! My skin is pretty fair, and I think this color compliments my skin tone very well! And it works in all seasons! It's a pretty standard color. My skin is normally sensitive to all powders (I break out after a few uses of powder products), but that has never happened with this blush! I would highly recommend this blush everyone!
Cara F.
Cara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better as a bronzer or a blush?
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
I have a light/medium color skin. Would this be a good natural blush color??
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Is this a good color for somebody with fair skin?
Angela W.
Angela W.
How pigmented is this blush?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Would This work as a blush on fair skin?