21 colors available

• Is this similar to the Maubelline Color Tattoo?4 Answers
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
As an eyeshadow junkie through and through, I love to try as many formulas/brands as possible. In the scheme of high end makeup, I would say that Beneift is a bit behind when it comes to eyeshadow. Don't get me wrong, Benefit's blush, primer, mascara, brow gel, etc. are all amazing. But they do not have a large eyeshadow palette that they are known for as most other brands do. So I was eager to try their offerings in this department. Now, I could have tried the wrong shade... I stepped out of my comfort zone and went with a blue/green color which is not my thing. They are creamy, but I was expecting a more Creme to powder like Mac paint pots. Not the case. They creased very easily and I do not have oily lids. I just didn't like the formula. I wouldn't use it alone or as a base. Come on benefit, release a real deal eyeshadow palette we can all droll over!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this as a highlighter over my eyes, eye shadow and eye liner. I've used it to create a natural day look and a smoky, evening look. I find that it's very easy to use and extremely versatile. I had the grey, taupe, burgundy, and gold colors. They really do last all day without fading or creasing and last into the night also. I've fallen asleep without washing my face and when I woke, it looked freshly applied! I use it daily and a jar lasted about three months. I recommend this if you're looking for something that is long wear.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
This is such an amazing product! I have hooded and oily eyelids. I have this Benefit creaseless eyeshadow in the color RSVP, which is a beautiful champagne pink color and it's very creamy. I applied this and it NEVER creased, my eyeshadow always creases! I'm thinking about using this cream eyeshadow by Benefit as an eyeshadow base. The smell of these eyeshadows is a little funky though, which doesn't bother me much. The packaging is also very cute, it kind of resembles a large vintage bottle cap!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES. This has been my go-to every day eyeshadow for YEARS. My favorite shade is Birthday Suit- it's the perfect shimmery copper. How I wear this: All over the lid! I've only worn this with a primer underneath so I can't comment on if it is actually "creaseless" on its own. It blends like a dream, applies evenly, lasts all day for me (I have 12 hour work days) and is the perfect eyeshadow on the go. I think you definitely get plenty of bang for your buck because a little product goes a long way.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I purchased the Bikini Tini color in this eyeshadow after watching a youtuber apply it as her everyday shadow color. I am usually not one to wear eyeshadow as I don't have the time and also don't like the way it looks on me. This applies so beautifully and easily with the swipe of a finger and is such a subtle color that it works for me every day and on special occasions. It does, however seem more dry than creamy in my opinion because the cover doesn't always close 100% if you are in a rush.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow. I use it in the shade Birthday Suit. It's been a key part of my everyday look. I usually blend it with neutrals from the naked basics palette and a Victoria's Secret palette. There is nothing like this shade. Running out of it is a nightmare because it's become so hard for me to find. It's a beautiful color and it stays on well. The packaging is also, super cute. It comes in a fun, little colorful box and then, the shadow sits in a glass package.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Busy Signal
This is my go to eye shadow for every day use. I like that I can apply with my finger and not need to dirty a brush or clean one after use. It is easily build-able and can be sheer or more intense, whatever you want! I get compliments on this a lot and I plan to continue to re-purchase. My only complaint is it is hard to find, as Sephora no longer carries it...I think Ulta does but not in all colors and I only use RSVP. The other colors are too intense for daily use.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Ok. If I'm being honest this product isn't all that great. It doesn't last (even with a primer and dusted wirh setting powder AND setting spray) and it creases. That said, I do tend to grab it a lot when I have 5 minutes before I need to walk out the door.
Would I wear it for a night out? No way in hell. I do wesr it to clean the house or drop off the boy at school. A quick swipe with the finger and it helps alleviate the "ragged housewife" look.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Review for: Strut
I have the Creaseless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P. I will preface my review with this: I don't often wear this product since I usually save it for when I'm going out or want to add a little extra oomph to my makeup. That being said, some of the issues I have with this product could be because it has expired. I loved how easy it was to apply, but the formula has since dried up so that it is crumbly rather than creamy.

Jan 27, 2016
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I adore these eyeshadows!! I originally got it in the worlds sexiest nudes box set and I fell in love. Good colors (especially the darker shades which are great for a smokey eye base) with tons of pigment. They go on smooth and last all day. I have oily eyelids and they barely ever crease on me. I really like using them as an eyeshadow base to pair up with other colors.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this work with oily lids?
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Is this similar to the Maubelline Color Tattoo?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is an eyeshadow primer recommended for the eyeshadow?
Whittnee B.
Whittnee B.
Stockton, CA
Does it clump in the crease of your eye of used without a primer?
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Devon, UK
Does this eyeshadow melt into you eyelids natural creases??