BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Our award-winning, cream shadows in 10 incredibly wearable shades. Glide on easily and last all-day long. It’s fresh & fabulous color for all!

• Crease-proof & budge-proof
  • Buildable color
  • Pairs well with powder shadow

Skinny Jeans, Rsvp And Bronze Have More Fun Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07108/A. Birthday Suit And No Pressure Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N° 07109/A. Holy Smokes! Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N° 07110/A. Bikinitini Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07111/A. Blue My Mind Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tin Oxide. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07112/A. My Two Cents Isododecane, Polyethylene, Mica, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Wax, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N° 07113/A. Always A Bridesmaid Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C1316 Isoparaffin, C1214 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C1315 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C2024 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Silica. [+/: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

• Is an eyeshadow primer recommended for the eyeshadow?3 Answers
  • Is this a good cream shadow or are there better ones out ...1 Answers
  • Is this similar to the Maubelline Color Tattoo?4 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow
  • "This cream shadow is true to its name. Not a crease insight when applied for the day. The colors I'm loving are Bikinitini and R.S.V.P. Both are nice neutral eye brightening shades." in 101 reviews
  • "I love these cream eyeshadows!! This color is GORGEOUS, and long lasting! It's great to wear alone, or as a base with other shadows!! " in 18 reviews
Beth S.
Review for: Other more...
I have this cream shadow in RSVP and I absolutely love it! It’s a super pretty rose gold. I layer it with Urban Decay, Sin eyeshadow and I get so many compliments on it. It stay all day and doesn’t crease up like a lot of other cream eyeshadows do. Definitely recommend!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
Review for: RSVP, Samba-Dy Loves Me more...
I really love these cream shadows. They are easy to apply and very pigmented. You do have to let them dry so that they can set on your lid and last all day. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion, but you probably don't need it. I like to layer these Champagne shimmery shades with MAC All That Glitters or Naked Lunch. I think that the price point is fair as these will last you a long time. Just don't do what I did and leave the lid even the tiniest bit off because it will completely dry out and be unusable.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
Review for: Birthday Suit, RSVP, Bikini-tini, Birthday Suit more...
This is an old favorite of mine, I love these cream eyeshadows! I usually buy 1 or 2 a year, and repurchase when the colors run out. They're a bit spendy for one eyeshadow, but it lasts a long time and you get a lot of product. I love the colors Bikini-Tini, Birthday Suit, and RSVP to complement my brown eyes. I have repurchased each of these colors.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I really love these!! I have oily skin yet these stay on me great. They are really great stand alone or as eyeshadow bases. I love the black shade as a base for a smokey eye. They are really easy to blend on the eyelid and super pigmented. I store mine upside down but it's been over a year and they haven't dried out on me. Just beautiful cream eyeshadows that don't crease or smudge.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I purchased the Bikini Tini color in this eyeshadow after watching a youtuber apply it as her everyday shadow color. I am usually not one to wear eyeshadow as I don't have the time and also don't like the way it looks on me. This applies so beautifully and easily with the swipe of a finger and is such a subtle color that it works for me every day and on special occasions. It does, however seem more dry than creamy in my opinion because the cover doesn't always close 100% if you are in a rush.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: RSVP more...
I usually don't like cream eye shadow but if puns this formula to be light weight, creaseless, and flattering. It is a good base layer for doing heavy looks on your eyes. I would buy this again in an assortment of colors.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I really like this eyeshadow it is creamy and has really good pigment, but you have to make sure the lid is closed tightly because they will dry out, I wore this to homecoming. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey  do tutorials and reviews, I'm new to the youtube world so I would really appreciate your support.
JJ N.
Review for: My Two Cents, Blue My Mind more...
I purchased "blue my mind" and "my two cents" and they are absolutely amazing. They are very creamy, so oils needed! They are also budge and smudge proof. After hours at the gym all sweaty and gross, they still stay put.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
As an eyeshadow junkie through and through, I love to try as many formulas/brands as possible. In the scheme of high end makeup, I would say that Beneift is a bit behind when it comes to eyeshadow. Don't get me wrong, Benefit's blush, primer, mascara, brow gel, etc. are all amazing. But they do not have a large eyeshadow palette that they are known for as most other brands do. So I was eager to try their offerings in this department. Now, I could have tried the wrong shade... I stepped out of my comfort zone and went with a blue/green color which is not my thing. They are creamy, but I was expecting a more Creme to powder like Mac paint pots. Not the case. They creased very easily and I do not have oily lids. I just didn't like the formula. I wouldn't use it alone or as a base. Come on benefit, release a real deal eyeshadow palette we can all droll over!
Nique S.
I am so in love. Okay let me tell a little story. Hopefully I can make it quick. I went to Sephora and found this awesome shadow. I tested it out and fell in love. Then bam...the color was not in stock. The next color was not in stock. My third choice...you guessed it not in stock. I felt defeated. I searched 3 other Sephora's...not in stock. At this point I was like it's a conspiracy. Nicely enough the last Sephora the girl felt sorry for me so she made me a sample of what was left. How sweet. So in my disappointment I tweeted about my ordeal. Benefit tweeted me back and let me know that it was in stock on their site and on sale. Woop Woop. I got this on sale and free shipping. Now I am in bliss. The color goes on effortlessly. Blends incredibly. I also like to add a powder shadow on top for more depth and it works great for that. Thee best eyeshadow ever!
Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Does this work with oily lids?
Maggie S.
Is this similar to the Maubelline Color Tattoo?
Whittnee B.
Stockton, CA
Does it clump in the crease of your eye of used without a primer?
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Is an eyeshadow primer recommended for the eyeshadow?
melissa s.
Camby, IN
Some eyeshadows look good in the container but when you put them on they are light and can barely be seen. Plus they don't last a long time.. is this product like that?