BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Realness Of Concealness is your mini fake-it kit for perking up on the go. It doesn't take a makeover just this crafty little kit to brighten your day. It's a cutesy gem full of lovable sizes of the most collectable concealers and enhancers from Benefit. It's hard not to fall in love with Realness Of Concealness. Of course true Benefit fans already know this but for those who haven't yet been enlightened listen up! It's time to stop that game of hide and seek now join in with the beautiful people full time! This pack contains the following products: Benefit Ooh La Lift - 2.5gGet instant perk me up results with Ooh La Lift. It's a magic pink balm with a brightening boost from Benefit. There's a blend of botanicals and light reflecting pigments that help firm your under eye area so you look years younger. It feels like an instant eye lift! Benefit Lip Plump - 2.5gFor lips that say wow pick up Benefit Lip Plump. The creamy neutral tone primer fills in lines while it builds up the contour of your lips for full sexy smackers! Oh and it helps lipstick stay put for longer too! Benefit High Beam - 2.5gWant to Benefit from the secret of make up artists? Oh alright then! High Beam creates that natural dewy glow that the catwalk boasts. It's a soft pink sheen that creates a young fresh complexion on all skin tones. Benefit Lemon-Aid - 1gWake up your eyelids with Lemon Aid! This soft yellow correcting cream from Benefit hides redness and discolouration on your eyelids. Pat it on with your pinkie and voila your eyes look refreshed and younger! Benefit Boi-ing Shade 02 - 1.2gBenefit helps you to hide all of your peskiest problems with this industrial strength concealer. You name it Boi-ing hides it. Dark circles boo boos discolouration are a thing of the past! Medium shade 02 is a popular choice amongst most. see more...

amy s.
This is a dream brush. I always struggle with cream shadows and this makes it so easy! I use it at least once a week. It is soft and really packs the color and blends so well! I definitely recommend it if you use creams on the regular.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This is a great shadow brush! I just started investing in some nicer brushes and this is one of my favorites. It's so soft that it feels nice on your skin but it's not too flexible that it's hard to get enough pigment on your lids. This is my go-to brush for applying shadow on my lids!
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
In love with this brush it blends my foundation really well which I can't say about alot of brushes it's soft but at the same time a little firm it gets in those hard to reach areas I love it
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
Love this brush! Unlike others that I've tried, this one picks up just the right amount of product. It also doesn't get too caught and matted inside the bristles. Nobody likes wasting their makeup! It's also easy to wash and clean!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Really liked this brush. Very steady and easy to use. A good price. Most of my cream brushes break or become loose almost instantly. On top of that I use it constantly. This brush completely satisfied me and I will buy again
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
This brush is amazing. It's steeply priced, but if you have the money, get it. It blends out shadows effortlessly and to perfection. Benefit always sells great products that last a long time! Highly recommend.
Amanda G.
Westport, CT
I absolutely loveeee this brush. I use it to apply all my foundation. It blends everything so nicely and it does not make anything streaky. I love how soft the bristles are and how nicely everything feels on ur skin when you use it.
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
These brushes are to die for soft!! Makes eye shadow applications simply and are easy to clean!! I just can't get over how soft these are but they still do a great job for applying on your eye shadow for a rich shade!! Nice and sturdy handle!
Dawn T.

Great brush for putting on foundation, doesn't streak and doesn't absorb a ton of your expensive foundation like so many other brushes do! The price is very doable for this brush as well. Highly recommend this brush to anyone who looking for a flawless coverage on the face, highly recommend this brush!
Brandy W.
Paramount , CA
I love the weight and feel of this brush. It does an excellent Job distributing the product over your face. This is a synthetic dual fiber brush that perform like brushes double its price. It is a soft brush that does not absorb a lot of product. I have purchased this brush twice once for myself and once for a friend.