Benefit Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow - Stiletto uploaded by Francine S.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner in Stiletto is an authentic aubergine shade that will guarantee you look gorgeous as it lines shades and contours your eyes. And what's more this gorgeous shade will stay put all day and night! Blendable beautiful. Benefit's Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner in Stiletto is a do-it-all shadow that lines shades and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof smudge-proof formula. You'll love the glass jar. just remember to close it tight to keep your cream shadow creamy and dreamy! Directions of use: Apply your creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner like a pro with Benefit's talent brush. Sweep across your lid and shade with a darker or deep neutral tone for eye lining and contouring.

Benefit Cosmetics Cream Eyeshadow - Stiletto
  • "I like this cream eyeshadow, it's so amaizing, this color is so good for the fall. it's creame and easy to use. And it's really easy removable " in 14 reviews
Francine S.
Los angeles
I love this product. It applies on so easily, the pigmentation is fantastic, and there is actually a lot in the container. I bought this years ago and I still have a ton left. It's easy to take off as well. Worth it
Megan M.
These "swipe-and-go" products which flatter me and last for hours. Benefit's "Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow/Liner" ($20.00) is one such product. When I don't want to fuss with shadow but know that I cannot leave the house without it, I use "R.S.V.P.," a sparkling champagne which gives me a wide-awake look. "Skinny Jeans" is a sultry hue I use for lining and on my lid. As "LipGlossandSpandex" says, it is truly a gorgeous shade, a blend of pewter and taupe. These shadows have a lot of pigmentation and do wear for long hours sans creasing or fading, especially over a great primer. The best part is that you can use them by themselves or as a base for other colors to create unique tones.
Tram H.
Auburn, AL
Loved this product when they were still in the black pots. They are super creamy and pigmented. You just need one swipe and blend it on to your eye as a base for powdered eyeshadow. I would not use these dark shades alone, however. I use these pots as a base for my smokey eyes because they provide an intense dark base. I have a shimmery light cream eyeshadow shade that they discontinued from this line which I continue to use this day for every day looks. I have oily eyelids and I'd say they last a good 8 hours before you start to see creasing. Awesome product, and I'll definitely continue to use.
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
I love these benefit cream shadows. The blend out really nicely, they set a little slower than some cream shadows, which I like because I can take the time to blend it out properly. I mainly use this as a base for my eyeshadows, helps enhance my berries and purple shadows. And allows them to last longer throughout the day. They are a little on the pricey side, but they last and work really well.
Kristi G.
Martinsburg, WV
I have the older formula.and, while it's pretty, it's not as smooth as the newer formula. I still like it! I just wish it weren't shimmery. I prefer a more matte finish when it comes to these products, but I'm glad I bought it because I do still like and use it.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
I loved these, but they are pricey and dry out quickly. Maybelline now has comparable options at a lower price point which works better considering cream products are only good for a year. That being said, I loved this color as a base for darker shadows and smoky looks.
Patricia F.
Bethesda, MD
I love these! They don't crease and they stay all day, no primer needed! They're easy to work with and blend with your finger. Once they set they're locked in. Great product!
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
I received this as gift and never looked back! Benefit is an amazing, high quality product. With a great color payoff and all day staying power, you can't go wrong. I love this product!
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I love these cream shadows...and this color is amazing! These are so nice and creamy, and they smooth on so easily with a cream shadow brush. I also love the quality glass jar...so cute.
Erica T.
Benefit crease less eyeshadow are the best all around. They go on smoothly and stay put all day. Make sure you close the lid tightly or it will dry out.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
How easily removeable is this?