Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush

a "rio" pleasure face powder

I love this blush but I believe Benefit discontinued it, does anyone know a good dupe for Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush ?
How pigmented is this? I’m pretty pale so I’m just wondering if I’d have to go really light handed with this blush!!
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush!
Product Highlights
pretty bright pink. not shimmery. pretty finish. love these hoola products. if you use the hoola bronzers it does match perfectly with them (i know, oh wonder! 😂💁🏻) anyways great buy if you ask me :)in reviews
Sometimes, blushes can be too heavily pigmented for my pale skin tone, and even if a color is flattering, the pigment/application may not be.in reviews
I've had it for six months now and I'm just now halfway through with it, so it's well worth the higher price.in reviews
Karen R.
Elk Grove, CA
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush uploaded by Karen R.
Very beautiful color. Blendable and doesn’t disappear on skin when applied later like some blushes do. So sad that it’s discontinued.. #summerselfie
Kamilly O.
Danbury, CT
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush uploaded by Kamilly O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product, one of my favorites blush 😍 It’s so good and excellent product 🥰 Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush
Lindsay P.
Clinton Township
Benefit has been my favorite makeup brand for a decade now, and it is because of versatile products like this that this brand is well worth the money you pay. I have (ghostly) pale skin, and Coralista is a very flattering shade of blush that is soft, easy to blend, and easy to layer without looking "clowny." Sometimes, blushes can be too heavily pigmented for my pale skin tone, and even if a color is flattering, the pigment/application may not be. Coralista is a great balance -- it goes on very soft and you can layer it easily for a day or evening look. My skin is also very sensitive, and both the brush it comes with and the makeup itself have never irritated my skin. I find the little brush to be quite wonderful when it comes to contouring, it has a nice shape and soft, quality bristles. Needless to say, the packaging is charming and adorable, like all Benefit packaging. This little box of beauty is definitely worth the money.
Katie S.
Fresno, CA
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush uploaded by Katie S.
I received this product from a good friend of mine because she had an extra. I like the color and tone of pink that this blush gives your cheeks-almost like a “just went on a brisk walk/light workout” kind of flush to the cheeks. The only negative thing I would say is that when I am more pale during the winter and times when I’m cooped up indoors too much, it can be a bit too intense for my complexion and I need to use a very light hand when applying. Overall, I am satisfied with this blush and would recommend it to most skin tone complexions. Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush
megan O.
Bonaire, GA
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush uploaded by megan O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my benefit blushes. I have quite a few and love them all and their little scent. This coral blush is beautiful for spring. :) I love to use this wants a start a summer sun glow! They blend beautifully.
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush uploaded by Naomi T.
If anyone is wondering how much I love this blush just look at the state of the box, it has been hauled around all over the place with me. It’s a lovely peach tone with the slightest hint of shimmer. When I’m at home I usually use a better quality brush because it’s easier to build but the included one is fine for on the go. I’m quite pale and this blush makes me look glowing and healthy!
Kami S.
Dansville, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is soooooo pretty! It blends amazing, and it very easy to build. I would say it’s better for lighter skin tones, but it honestly looks great on everyone! I am very fair, and it gave my cheeks a perfect pink tint!
Brooke P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista coral blush uploaded by Brooke P.
I literally wear this blush color every single day. It’s like a neutral pink with a little bit of shimmer so it intensifies my highlight and also looks very natural and not clownish.
Alissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the color it’s a really pretty coral! It’s a pretty pop of color on the cheek and it looks flawless on the skin! It’s true to color to what you see on the picture! I would defiantly buy again and I recommend it!
Mary K.
San Diego, CA
Love this blush! I’ve had it forever! Looks so beautiful on the skin. Can apply it lightly or build it up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Qirat I.