BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

It’s Your Blush For A Tropical Flush! This Warm Coral-pink Shade Cheers Up Every Skintone In Seconds.

Hint Of Pearl
Pairs Perfectly With Bronzer
Includes A Soft, Natural-bristle Brush

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007). N° 3n5563

• Since I'm pale from my face and tan from my body i think ...2 Answers
  • Does it make you break out if you have sensitive skin ?4 Answers
  • How can I get this ?? It's so pretty 3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Coral Blush
  • "pretty bright pink. not shimmery. pretty finish. love these hoola products. if you use the hoola bronzers it does match perfectly with them (i know, oh wonder! 😂💁🏻) anyways great buy if you ask me :)" in 55 reviews
  • "Sometimes, blushes can be too heavily pigmented for my pale skin tone, and even if a color is flattering, the pigment/application may not be." in 6 reviews
  • "I've had it for six months now and I'm just now halfway through with it, so it's well worth the higher price." in 5 reviews
Sarah🌙✨ F.
Kennett Square
An idol. This blush is so understated-but build-able it's beautiful. It really does work and match every skintone as I've used it on a ton of friends when I did their makeovers. This blush also lasts a lifetime I've had mine for about 3-months and I'm not even halfway through it yet. There is a bit of a shimmer to it but it's a very understated shimmer that just adds to the blush in my opinion. The blush also has a wonderful aroma which of course is a plus! It comes with a good quality bamboo brush that I'm not in love with to blend or have perfect application since it's just a line but it's still nice. This blush in and of itself is very blendable and beautiful. I would recommend it to anyone, and I have. xo
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
My daughter and I can't imagine what we ever did without CORALista. We both have fair skin, light eyes...typical Irish gals. Bronzers look "muddy" and fake on our skin tone, no matter how light the color. This gives us a sunkissed, healthy look. With the addition of a bit of Benefit's Dandalion, it is the perfect glowing combo for those with fair to light skin tones. Ditch the tiny brushes and use with a good quality blush brush. As a bonus, it smells great !!
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
I like this product a lot but I am giving it a 4 star only because I don’t care too much for the shimmery part of it. It’s a nice color with good pigment I just wish it didn’t have so much glitter like to it. I’d buy another blush from Benefit not so much this one. I’d recommend it to someone that doesn’t mine shine/shimmer in a blush.
Lillian Y.
Lockport , NY
I am absolutely IN LOVE with this blush. It wasn't that badly priced. It's easy to blend and it even comes with a really soft high quality blush. It shows up really well on pale/medium skin. It's a really pretty color and it smells like peaches. I would definitely recommend.
Sierra W.
My favorite blush! It’s the perfect pinky peach shade for a healthy glow without looking overly flushed. I bought it as a Summer blush but ended up wearing it all year long. It has a slight shimmer that’s only noticeable in the light, and it’s super buildable. I definitely won’t let myself run out of it!Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Coral Blush
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
I love this blush. At first i thought it was too pink for my skintone. I usually get blushes that are orange shade but was surprised by how well this blush looked on me. I'm Asian with medium tone skin. It's just the right shade of pink and not shimmery. Perfect for the no-makeup look that I want. I will definitely buy this again.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
First of all this blush actually smells amazing; which is a bit strange for a blush, but all of Benefits blushes smell really great. The color of this is really pretty I think its the perfect coral shade and it's shimmery but not overwhelmingly so. I think that this could work on a lot of skin tones and I love this in the summer I think it works perfectly for a pretty bronzey look. It's quite pigmented and it blends out really nicely. I don't love the box packaging I find that it's a little bit too bulky so it's not exactly travel friendly and it makes it a little bit difficult to use sometimes depending on the shape of your brush. Overall though, its a really pretty blush shade that works well.
Janelle M.
Carson, CA
Let me just start by saying... I LOVE YOU BENEFIT !!!!!!!!!! They're products especially this one are so amazing !!! Everything is soooo pigmented that you don't need to drench your brush in just the smallest amount makes such a great impact in the face it is amazing Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte BronzerBenefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening MascaraBenefit Cosmetics
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
I am definitely a fan of Benefit blushes. I got this shade in a palette/kit actually while I was in the airport.
I have like a warm/coolish tone olive complexion, so pretty much anything works with me. But I feel like this shade could work on almost anyone who’s looking for a nice coral blush.
It is buildable as far as pigment goes, and I can definitely see it being too much or too gaudy if too much is applied. I’ve only ever used it lightly to get a nice tropical glow on nights where I’m doing a brighter look. It does have a bit of shimmer in it, but I usually don’t notice it after applying finishing powder. And it smells really good, too!
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
This is a nice blush. It is pigmented and easy to blend. I have this in the benefit cheekathon palette which I how I would recommend trying benefits cheek products because it is a much better value. This lasts a good amount of time as well. Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon
Allie D.
Yarmouth, ME
Is it worth the money?? I have very pale skin how does it work on pale skin
Shania S.
Conway, SC
Where Can I get some of this at ladies??
Jessica M.
Crete, NE
Is this a great blush? Is it affordable?
Rose  C.
Gloucester, MA
I want to find a blush and I was thinking about getting the nars orgasm blush, and maybe this one. idk. But I was just wondering if this would be worth my money. Would it?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Does this have shimmer in it?