Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Coral Blush

It’s Your Blush For A Tropical Flush! This Warm Coral-pink Shade Cheers Up Every Skintone In Seconds.

Hint Of Pearl
Pairs Perfectly With Bronzer
Includes A Soft, Natural-bristle Brush

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007). N° 3n5563

theBalm Blushes is there different versions of this??which would look best on fair skin?
Do you like this blush?
Is this matte or does it have sparkle in it?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Coral Blush!
Product Highlights
“pretty bright pink. not shimmery. pretty finish. love these hoola products. if you use the hoola bronzers it does match perfectly with them (i know, oh wonder! 😂💁🏻) anyways great buy if you ask me :)” in reviews
“Sometimes, blushes can be too heavily pigmented for my pale skin tone, and even if a color is flattering, the pigment/application may not be.” in reviews
“I've had it for six months now and I'm just now halfway through with it, so it's well worth the higher price.” in reviews
Fresno, CA
Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Coral Blush uploaded by Katie S.
I received this product from a good friend of mine because she had an extra. I like the color and tone of pink that this blush gives your cheeks-almost like a “just went on a brisk walk/light workout” kind of flush to the cheeks. The only negative thing I would say is that when I am more pale during the winter and times when I’m cooped up indoors too much, it can be a bit too intense for my complexion and I need to use a very light hand when applying. Overall, I am satisfied with this blush and would recommend it to most skin tone complexions. Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Coral Blush
Spring Lake, NC
These blushes are pricey, and while the brush included is a nice touch, it’s not my fave, but works in a pinch. The mirror is also nice, but not necessarily needed. My 5 stars for this though is just because I LOVE this color and formulation so so much. I’m half Asian and currently light/medium with olive/yellow/golden/warm toned skin, but even in the summer when I get medium to tan, this still is the perfect blush! I love it ! If you don’t like smells, it isn’t for you, but it smells amazing to me which just another added bonus
Palm Springs, CA
Benefit makes my favorite blushes. They are nicely pigmented and the applicator brush works well with contouring. I think the coral color works well on most skin tones. I tend to wear this color more in the summer time because of how vibrant it is. My skin tone has a lot of redness, so I typically do not like to add more rose colors to my face, and this coral color adds a fun pop of color without accentuating my natural redness.
Northbrook
Benefits CORALista blush used to be my go to blush! I think that the color is so pretty on the cheek and great for an everyday look! I love the quality of benefit blushes. They have great pigment and look wonderful on the cheek. The one thing I don't love is the packaging. They aren't the best for travelling since the packaging is kind of big and bulky. Still love the product and definitely recommend!
Milford , PA
I love a coral blush and this one is one of my go to products. It’s long lasting unlike a lot of other blushes. Blush is the first thing to go on my face and this one wears great. It’s not super intense making you look like a clown. It has a really beautiful color to it to pull your whole makeup look together. If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out!
Phoenix, AZ
Great blush! Great pigmentation! Benefit has nailed it on the head with this blush product. I also love that benefit has now made many, if not most, of their products available in two sizes so you can try out their blushes or their eye products without paying full luxury cosmetic prices; definitely worth trying out this blush if you’re at all interested.
Carson, CA
Super cute color, but the formula is not anything super amazing. I would say that this is a very reliable product still. It is worth the money if you are into blush. Benefit has many cute shades and I think that the blush palettes would be more worth it if you can find one that has many shades that you like.
New York
A little too pigmented for my liking, I feel like blush doesn’t have to be very pigmented because it is very easy to go overboard with it. Other than that it is an amazing product, easy to use, just make sure to use a very light hand with this. The color is amazing for my skin tone with a tan or without.
Woodville , WI
This is a great shade of blush that works well in my fair skin. It gives a natural flush and goes on nicely and blends smoothly. I also love the scent of this blush, and it lasts throughout the day and stays true to color on my cheeks. It takes forever to finish a pan, so I feel that the value is there.
Navasota, TX
This is my new favorite blush! The color goes perfectly with my skin tone and it just glides on. Full disclosure, I do not use the brush that is provided by Benefit, I just use a regular blusher brush. I do not like the little brushes that come with Benefit's products, but the blush itself is amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark
il y a un mois
Ana R. • il y a un mois
If you want a peachy look, the coral blush looks amazing on fair skin. My friend is very pale and she uses that blush. It has a lot of pigment so be careful and don't dip in too much.
Ottawa
il y a un an
Jessica S. • il y a 9 mois
Very similar, the Galifornia blush has more of a pink hue where coralista is more of a peach, very similar sheen and effect
il y a 2 ans
Josie S. • il y a un an
I don’t think so. If it were eyeshadow or something then maybe, but their blush can be duped by brands from ColourPop to Burt’s Bees. And it’s not like they’re a clean beauty brand either so you’re not paying extra for green ingredients... you’re paying for the cute packaging. Tarte blush is a different story, I’d pay extra for it!