BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I love Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic, being very pale I have dark circles under my eyes, with this kit I have everything I need to cover those up, and any other imperfections. It's a long lasting cover up and it allows me to mix the colors to get just the coverage I need.
Jennifer H.
This little kit is awesome. It contains two labeled double ended brushes for application. A mirror! A little how-to/tips booklet. The kit also includes a little tube of That Gal brightening face primer, a little pot of Erase Paste, Boi-ing 01 & 02, Lemon Aid and Eye Bright. Cute packaging, great value! Definetly recommend you giving this kit a try
Ceiara S.
Everything needed to cover any imperfections you think you may have. This kit comes with the basics for color correction. I highly recommend this for everyone.
Melissa H.
Swanton, MD
I LOVE everything Benefit has!! I love how this product covers all the bases!! It is a definite must have!!!
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this product! Its so pigmented and long lasting
I would defiantly recommend it 110%
SCAN Amei essa decoração os pincéis e os bluhs Amei tudo adoraria ganhar um prêmio dessw
Corinne M.
This set is just divine. It has everything you need for the perfect skin tone finish.
Teran F.
It's cute box. I love it personally. Good company. Have nothing bad say about them
Thays P.
Sarandi - PR
I am very fond of concealers and I've never found anything like this kit of Benefit cosmetics. It has an excellent variety of products, some of them to illuminate the skin, some other to hide imperfections. My favorites are certainly the Erase Paste and the Lemon Aid, both of them developed to the area of the eyes. Erase Paste is kind of orange and hides my dark circles perfectly, and Lemon Aid is perfect for the upper eyelids, to hide discoloration. It's certainly a must have, specially if you want to try many products of the brand to choose the ones which fit you better.
Elena H.
Calgary , UT
Aren't all their items fun and playful? I love the packaging they have. Perhaps a little gimmicky at times, but always fun and great product. The product themselves last a long time, however I feel as though the amount of product in the package could be increased.
Mary E.
Warren, OH
does this collection have good coverage ?
Mia P.
Will this make me break out?