BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

What it is:A concealing and brightening kit.What it does:Embrace your inner conceal-a-holic! Why fight it when you can hide it, conceal it, camouflage it, and cover it? This concealing and brightening kit has EVERYTHING you need to live happily ever... see more...

Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
This is a super fun Benefit Cosmetics concealer kit. I am a sucker for kits, and I buy them all the time to try out a group of products. Benefit never disappoints me, and this kit has staying power and quality products. I love the instructions that came with this kit, along with the mini products for highlighting and staining.
Emma T.
I love Benefit concealers!! They do an excellent job of concealing my dark under eyes and they never look too heavy or cake-y. There are plenty of shades in their concealer lines and I am always happy with how my makeup looks when wearing them.
Alicia S.
Rocklin, CA
The majority of these products were awesome. Not a huge fan of the "boiing" seeing as it was a bit too creamy for
My liking. The yellow tint for your eyelids was awesome and definitely worth upgrading to a full size
Kathy C.
I was very excited when i saw this product because i have really dark under eye circles. I love Benefit product so i really thought this product was going to work for me. The primer is really good. It gives my face a light luminist glow. The erase paste is too light for my under eyes, so it doesnt cover. Both boi-ing concealers are to dry. It makes my under eye skin look really dry and the concealer looks heave. The purple eye bright and the yellow lemon aid dont do anything for my skin. I have this product for a long time and i dont use it. It was a waste of money.
16852johanna r.
I received this diary or Mini Benefit set last Christmas I still keep the case because it is very cute I had all the necessary products for the eyes of which I love lemon aid and Erase paste. . As always Benefit excellent products and good presentation
j b.
Birmingham, AL
Benefit cosmetic are really amazing my favorite makeup pallet is wanna play and I just live how it sets my correct skin tone just perfectly so there is this new one ou called for me in case you guys were wondering does it actually allows you cheek bones to look more then my answer is yes and that make up pallet does wonders guys in case you guys were wondering but anyway thtsall
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
This stuff is incredible. I was in high school and I got my first hickey (I know... I know) and I went to sephora and they said I had to get this!! And it worked out great it concealed everything and I didn't have to be embarrassed hahaha
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
I think this is a great little concealer kit! I bought this months back but haven't had the chance to get it again. About the product the concealer does over very well, all your blemishes or spots! It's adorable and works great!
Jamie L.
Crown Point
Seperately I love these products. But this packaging causes the creams to dry out very quickly almost too quickly before you even get good usage out of it. It's great the check out the products but don't expect it to last long.
Kate B.
I loved how inexpensive this was for what you get! Erase paste is a good color corrector, and the primer is amazing as well. The lemon aid primer does a good color corrector too!
Mary E.
Warren, OH
does this collection have good coverage ?
Mia P.
Will this make me break out?