BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #79 in Makeup Palettes

You’ll be cheerin’ for cheeks with this box o’ powder kit! Wear these 5 FULL-SIZE bronzer & blushes alone or partner ’em up. Follow our signature Tips and Tricks to “brighten & bronze,” “pop on pretty” and MORE!

5 shades to flatter all skintones

• dallas full-size
  • CORALista full-size
  • mini powder brush

Dandelion Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Dallas Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Coralista Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Hoola Ingredients:

Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Rockateur Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol,Bht.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This was an incredible value! I love that it has so many full size products in it. I love hoola bronzer and all the blushes are nice and they smell great. They last all day on my face. I would recommend this to others.
Rachel M.
These blushes are so beautiful! This kit is great- 5 blushes at such a decent price for what you're getting.  There is so much product.  Some colors are better than others, but it's a great introduction to benefit's blushes.  I would recommend this product.
madison w.
maryville , TN
i would buy this a million times. you get 5 full sized blush/bronzer for an amazing discounted deal. the shade "coralista" is my all time favorite! they're so buildable yet blendable. i'd definitely buy again but i think it was limited edition!
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
. I really love the colors in this pallet. Benefit makes the best color combinations for my skin tone. It doesn't last me all day. I find that I do need to use a touch up but I would recommend as a value purchase because of all color options.
Tori A.
If you're indecisive and have no idea which product to choose, go for this benefit's palette. The set includes: dandelion, hoola, rockateur, Dallas, CORALista and all of them come in a full size! It's honestly such a great palette to try out the brand and also to take traveling with you, since it has all of the essentials. A must have.
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
I love this! I don't use the blushes as much as I wish I did. I hit pan in my Hoola and kind of moved on, the cheek parade pallet looks super appealing because of having both Hoola and Hoola lite. I enjoy this pallet but just don't reach for it as much as I would like to.
Zoe B.
Largo, Florida
I originally just wanted hoolA bronzer but this had 5 of the blushes and brokers combined for such a good price I couldn't help my self ! I love every color except rockettter, it's a little to purple for me, but other wise great pallete!!!
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is amazing! Thank you for making this!!!!!! I wish this came out years ago! I love the colors. I have all in individuals and still got this. I purchased as gifts for the women in my family too. It is so beautiful and more than a great value!
Brandy G.
When I saw that benefit came out with this, it was a no brainer. It costs the same as buying 2 of their full size blushes (or other box o powders) and this gives you 5 full sized ones that are their most popular. I have already tried most of these, and love the ones I have tried. Its gorgeous packaging and such a good value. If I am going on a trip, I will definitely bring this over any individual blushes or bronzers. I cannot wait to try Rockateur which I haven't tried but its in this palette and have heard its amazing. Dallas is gorgeous and looks totally different on the skin than you would think. Its less dark than it looks in the box. Hoola bronzer is a great bronzer with golden matte tones. Dandelion and Coralista are going to be so perfect for summer! I bought this with the recent 15% off sale at Sephora so it was an even greater deal! Take advantage of this awesome value! Its gorgeous and I also love the packaging.
Kristy H.
This is a expensive but you get alot of product for the money. This is basically a full kit all in one. Its great for any day to night look. Id say its totally worth the money if you can use all the shades. Definitely worth picking up!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.