BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

You’ll be cheerin’ for cheeks with this box o’ powder kit! Wear these 5 FULL-SIZE bronzer & blushes alone or partner ’em up. Follow our signature Tips and Tricks to “brighten & bronze,” “pop on pretty” and MORE!

5 shades to flatter all skintones

• dallas full-size
  • CORALista full-size
  • mini powder brush

Dandelion Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Zinc Chloride, Linalool, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Dallas Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Coralista Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Carmine (Ci 75470), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Bht, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Hoola Ingredients:

Talc, Iron Oxides (Ci77491-ci77492-ci77499), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Dimethicone, Manganese Violet (Ci77742), Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Rockateur Ingredients:

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer , Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-hexanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Ptfe, Dimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Tocopherol,Bht.[+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Alexandria K.
Seattle
I love benefit for these palettes.. such a great beauty steal and all the blushes/bronzers are full size! You couldn’t ask for anything more. Benefit always has the best aesthetics for their products, I can’t tell you one product that isn’t cute, chic, and well thought out for the customer. Each blush and bronzer is high pigmented and lasts all day. Ive had this palette for over a year and a half and I’ve only hit pan on the bronzer. These are my holy grail products!! They also smell great and come with a bomb brush that helps you apply your blush/bronzer like a damn pro. Benefit you did it again!!! Keep it up with these amazing products. So highly recommended, you won’t be disappointed! Especially if you’re a beauty junkie like myself 😅
r d.
I think the deal for this was amazing. It comes with Dandelion, Hoola, Dallas, Coralista, and rockateur. Hoola and Coralista are .28 0z, Dallas is .32 oz, Dandelion is .25 oz, and Rockateur is .17 oz. The packaging is very appealing as well as travel friendly. the boxes sold separate are a lot thicker so I think this is more convenient. The mirror is also a very nice touch as well. If you wanted to you could take the blush out of the container. The products have a fresh non overbearing smell to it. The shade I reach for the most is rockateur but I'm not a big fan of dandelion. The blushes can be very subtle although the hoola bronzer is pigmented.
Rebecca Y.
Pasadena
I love this cheek palette! Hoola is the perfect shade to add nice color back into the skin and do some light contouring with. And coralista and dandelion mixed together gives the perfect flush that brings life back to the face. The palette is much more affordable than getting individual box blushes. I love it!
Adelia C.
Los Angeles, CA
I will forever love this palette with all my heart! It has last me for YEARS. It is great for more of olive/tan skin tones I would say but the  blushes work great with any skin tone! There is one blush that gives off a shimmery finish and its so pretty! My ride of die forever <3
Sarah O.
THIS IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! I love the annual release of new cheek palettes form benefit every year in the spring, because they are such a bargain! This is not very travel friendly, but if you wanted you could depot. I dislike the packaging, but I think the colors and quality of the product inside causes me to overlook that! I use every single powder which is shocking because I usually don’t like every color in a palette. They blend incredibly and I would recommended this to everyone.
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Ioved this palette from Benefit. I've always held back on purchasing their blushes, but when I saw this palette, I HAD TO HAVE IT. And I'm so glad I purchased it. It's great for travel and it's a palette
Ashley R.
Pace, FL
This palette is great. I never thought that their could be high end blush-or that it would be necessary but this stuff goes on smooth and looks amazing! It’s not cheap but worth it if you are in the market for blush/bronzer.
Ava B.
State college, PA
I feel like this product was such a steal! The amount of product you get is insane, and there are so many options for blush which I really enjoy. I always take this with me when I travel because it has such a great variety. I highly recommend this if you want to try Benefit products or if you need a variety of blushes
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Another great product by Beniefit. If you have never tried blush or bronzer by Beniefit this is a great way to try. You pretty much get all the best for the price if two of the full size individual blush/bronzer. The packaging is adorable. Less bulky than the singles. Nice for on the go.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Oh my gosh! This is one of the bests purchases I have made. I love every color in this palette and they are so flattering on my fair skin tone. The formula is great and long lasting. The color pay off is good, but could be a little bit better. Over, this is a product I use everyday!
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
I have been soo tempted to buy this palette, but I'm wondering if it's really worth the price? And if so, which colors work best for a medium skin tone?
Jamie Rose S.
I've been debating on buying this palette, but I'm hesitant that it's not meant for us pale princesses 😂
Hailey K.
How well does this palette look on fair/light skin tone?
Fabiana T.
Madrid
Are they pigmented?
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
are the blush and bronzers as pigmented as they would be in the full size?