Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY

Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
1 year, 5 months ago
I happen to think these perform much better on lighter skin tones. They are not highly pigmented, so regular application should show results versus on darker skin tones where you would need to heavily layer on the product to notice a change.
Sara L.
Sara L.
1 year, 6 months ago
It is amazing for fair skin tones, my favourite kit by far!
Amberly M.
Amberly M.
DELTONA, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes. i am fair skin and it is great for me.
Angela G.
Angela G.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I have fair skin and I love all the colors!
Berna W.
Berna W.
Karen D.
Karen D.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I am super pale, and all of the colors work well on me. I can make them very light or build them up. Love this set!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
2 years, 2 months ago
This palette is definitely good for fair skin, in fact the shade Dandelion is so light I can't imagine it working on someone who is darker in complexion. If you have fair skin, all of these shades will work for you so I'd definitely recommend it.
Hanna B.
Hanna B.
South Bend, IN
Yes!! don't worry
Andreea O.
Andreea O.
Soborg, Denmark
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes !! Fair girl here also ! You can build it up as much as you want to depending on what you want for the specific day :)
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I have very fair skin and I feel like it was made for me. I was very surprised that I am able to use all the shades but the blushes are lightly pigmented. You won't get a brush load of color unless you are trying to. The colors are really beautiful and I feel like they work for everyone depending on how heavily you layer them.