BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Cissy G.
Morgan City, LA
This is a fabulous palette! I have been obsessed with Benefit cheek products for years so when they came out with this I had to have it. The price is great for what you get. And all of the shades are beautiful and can work for anyone. Not to mention, it smells great! If it's still available, I suggest it t anyone.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love this product!! Has great pigmentation ..pretty shimmer which i love ..ill definitely purchase again when i run out..the only thing i dont care for is the brush i like my powder brush..i have fair to pale skin and but i think it would look great on most any skin tone..i definitly would recommend this product!!
Amanda M.
Riverview, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette !I get so much use out of it ! its packed with all of benefits holy grail bronzers / blushes not to mention they smell amazing & the palette comes with a perfect mirror ! I personally use the bronzers for contouring & havent reached for my anastasia contour kit since! great price too
Shannon H.
Orlando, FL
If you're interested in trying out Benefit blushes this is an amazing deal. You get five full sized box blushes for a fraction of what it would cost to buy them all separately. I especially love Hoola and Dandelion. If you are new to makeup or want to expand your blush collection this would be perfect for you.
Laura G.
Don't get me wrong, this product was a steal considering how expensive they are individually, but I just don't find myself reaching for it. It is really big which makes it inconvenient to bring on vacation. Other than that, I love all the colors and the way they apply. Just doesn't seem ideal packaging for me.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
This palate is an amazing value. If you can get your hands on it, do it. Hoola is my all time and forever favorite bronzer and the blushes are beautiful as well. By buying this you are pretty much getting three free pans because they pans are the same size. The brush that it comes with also works very well.
Kimberly H.
This is a great product! 5 products for the price of 2! Hoola is a great bronzer, one of my favorites. I absolutely love Coralista and Dallas. I haven't even gotten to try Dallas or rockateur yet, and it's already worth the money just by loving those 3 products! I have med-tan skin with yellow undertones.
Leah H.
Valrico, FL
This product is a STEAL. It contains some of Benefits best selling bronzers and blushes and has a value of almost $150 dollars for just 58. Beautiful product, only down I could maybe think of is one of the bronzers is too dark for me, but that may not be the case for you. Either I recommend this product.
Nicolette C.
Hampshire, IL
HOLY GRAIL. This palette is defined worth the $58 that it costs. The Benefit box blushes and bronzer are $30 a piece out of this palette, so your essentially getting three for free. This comes with Hoola bronzer, Dandelion blush, Rockatuer blush, Dallas blush, and Coralista blush. 100% worth the money.
Brittany B.
Circle Pines, MN
One of my favorite purchases I have ever made! I've been wanting to try these but didn't want to buy them individually, through this pallet you're basically getting 3 free. Best for fair skin but beautiful on all! Smells great and I mean come on the packaging is so stinking cute! Highly recommend!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.