BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
veronica m.
Stockton, CA
i love this palette its amazing. the smell is great and the blushes are beautifull. the hoola powder is buildable for a light bronze or more intense contour. only thing is i dont really recommend the lil brush it comes with but i normally use my own anyway. overall this palette is a must!
Gigi G.
 This one is a great value because it contains so many colors. They stay true to their colors and I love dandelion and sugar rush.  These are  my blush go to's and they will always be around for me!  These colors are suitable for all skin tones and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Not going to lie I was a little disappointed when I got this palette. I don't know if the formulas are different from the singles of these blushes but they really didn't give off much color at all!! The hooks bronzer was good and gave a good Bronze but everything else was just ok to me
Christy H.
Brandon, MS
Best product ever! It's really great if you are torn between two different products but don't want to drop big bucks. The two different bronzers are buildable and easy to blend. There are two matte blushes and one shimmer. I have olive skin tone and it looks amazing! It's my go to!
Natalie W.
Brook Park, OH
This palette is great since you are getting staple Benefit box powders in one place, but it isn't anything special. Yes, I did save an arm and leg with this deal, but if you already have one of these powders it's pointless. I fortunately didn't have any before this palette. I do think that the colors are a little light for darker skin tones, which is disappointing. You could build it up though. The powders are also a little satin, not fully matte which I couldn't tell by the online pictures. I have so many blushes and the only powders I go for in this palette are Dandelion and Hoola. I probably could have saved more money by just buying those separate. The quality is really good, normal Benefit box powder quality. I feel like this was just over-hyped for what it is.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
This is by far my FAVORITE product for spring! It has 3 blushes, a matte bronzer, a highlight and a brush!! Each one is a FULL SIZE product that normally retail for $29 individually, but you can get this palette for $58! To me it's a steal! You practically pay for 2 and get 3 FULL SIZE products for "free." I am fairly light skinned and the matte hoola bronzer is the perfect shade. Definitely not orange or too cool, so you won't look muddy or like a Doritos chip! I use this palette on my clients and the bronzer compliments every skin tone, in my opinion. You can do a light wash of build it up. The blushes are Dandelion (light pink), Coralista (peach), and Dallas (mauve). Dallas can even be used to contour. It reminds me or Tarte exposed, another favorite blush of mine. The highlight is a pink shade and has glitter, and if you look closely it's a holographic type of glitter. I absolutely LOVE this palette I feel like it's a must have, especially when you have clients!
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personally, I think benefit is over priced. They have a lot of very nice color choices but I don't know if I would pay $58 for this palette again. A pro is that it lasted a while but man it's expensive. It did give me a nice blush for my skin tone which is an olive one.
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
I love this! I don't use the blushes as much as I wish I did. I hit pan in my Hoola and kind of moved on, the cheek parade pallet looks super appealing because of having both Hoola and Hoola lite. I enjoy this pallet but just don't reach for it as much as I would like to.
Carmen R.
The blushes of Benefit are fabulous!!! Review looking for a coral  blush this brand have the perfect one. They are very pigmented. Benefit es un marca muy buena de cosmeticos en rubores no se diga son herrmosos si andas buscando un color coral esta marca tiene el perfecto.
Jessica A.
This is so amazing for my skin! It has cleared up since I started using this and it is such a good formula! I would pay double for this pallet! It is so blend able and I use it in my everyday makeup! I highly recommend to anyone wanting a nice blush/contour color
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.