BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Stephanie B.
Colton, CA
This is such an amazing palate! First off, it is a splurge but it is SOOO worth it! I have medium tan skin and this works so well. I think it works with any skin tone! The blushes and bronzers are full size. They are so creamy and comfortable to wear even when I layer them (which I love to do!) one of my best purchases ever!!
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
Bought this after I purchased another benefit palette. I honestly love these. I -bought this because I needed a new hoola and Dallas so I figured I might as well get this ( my rationaleūüėĀ) I don't regret it! I love that in one palette I have my blush and my contour! And different options for different looks! Worth every penny!
Sarah K.
Galloway, OH
5 of Benefit's boxed blushes in one adorable palette? Yes please! Great value and I have always been a fan of their boxed blushes. Dandelion is my favorite for a fresh flushed look. Rockatour and Dallas are great for a more glam look. Coralista and Hoola (which is actually a bronzer) are great for any time. Love, love, love!
Monica L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing. I would have paid way more if I were to buy these powders individually, so I'm really happy about that. It has a wonderful floral scent that I love! Usually makeup doesn't smell very good so I love that! This is just a great bronzer and blush palette to add to your collection, you can't go wrong!!!
J L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
4 full sized blushes and a bronzer?! This is an awesome steal that I couldn't pass up. Hoola bronzer is well known and for good reason. Travel friendly if you like to do several different makeup looks on vacation. I love that there's warm blushes, cool blushes, and shimmery blushes. I use this daily. Get it while you can!!
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off let me start off by saying this is pretty pricey at first glance. $60 for 5 shades is not that impressive. Yes you get 5 full sized items, but still. It says it matches ALL skin tones but it looked very orange on my skin tone. I would recommend to someone a little bit darker than I am or with an olive undertone.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors in this! Benefit's Hoola and Dandelion has always been some of my favorites and when this palette came out I just had to get it! It's a total steal! You get 5 full sizes for the price of 2!! I ended up loving all the colors and use them regularly. I'm going to have to get me a new one before it's too late!
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
For the proce, this is awesome! You get 5 full sized pans for the price of 2! I am not crazy about all of the products in here but it was worth the money to try them all out! I am fair with yellow undertones and have combo skin, the hoola bronzer was a little too warm for me but once the summer comes it should look great!
Sandy T.
Cayce, SC
This pallet is definitely one of the best blush pallets that I have ever bought in my entire life. It is not only very pigmented with the colors but also it includes several different shades in which you can choose from. It has a good smell when you open and box and I would definitely purchase it again if I have to.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Love this product!! Has great pigmentation ..pretty shimmer which i love ..ill definitely purchase again when i run out..the only thing i dont care for is the brush i like my powder brush..i have fair to pale skin and but i think it would look great on most any skin tone..i definitly would recommend this product!!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.