BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Imagine something good, and multiple a thousand times.
I use to use "Hoola" and I think it's totally worth it to buy it all and have an excellent blush palette that you can use for basically everything and you can mix and match to get your perfect cheek tone!
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this face palette! It comes with 1 contour shade and 4 blushes. Hoola is a great matte contour shade. Dallas is a beautiful dusty rose blush. Also this is a great value. One product is $29 and you're getting 5 products for $58! I would definitely repurchase.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
It's a good blush box but the pigmentation is lacking,I've never tried any of them in singles but I hope the pigmentation/formula isn't the same. After having so much hype around benefits blushes I was expecting this box to be a steal and staple in my collection, I honestly don't reach for it very often.
Kaytelyn S.
Mebane, NC
This palette is incredible. At the foundational level, the value is insane. These are full sized pans and are streamlined into one place making it great for travel. If you aren't a makeup collector this is could easily be an entire cheek color wardrobe. I have fair skin and all of the colors work well for me and look amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Ellie N.
Magnolia, TX
This is one of the best face pallets I own! I love have having so many great blushes in one pallet! These go on so smooth and blend like a dream! These shades are also great if your looking for a more natural look!
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
I love the blushes, perfect for any occasion and go with many skin tones. The bronzer and the highlight I don't care so much for. The bronzer is too orange on my skin, while the highlight emphasizes my pores. The brush is great quality! It's more worth it for the blushes to be quite honest with y'all.
Ashley J.
This is def my all time favorite blush palette! The blushes are full sized and such a great value! I'm pretty sure that this palette will last me forever and it's great for any look you try to accomplish. Would highly recommend for any one that wants to try a blush palette for the first time :)
Hailey G.
This is my favorite palette by far! The colors are so amazing and the pigmentation can't be beat. I've tried almost every brand of other blush and bronzer palettes and nothing compares to these! I recommend this to all of my friends and they all love it too! It's definitely worth the money!
Chantel Z.
60184
I love the original hoola bronzer so when I saw this palette I knows I had to get it. It smells like a beach inside! It is definitely more so on the warmer side and works very well for bronzing and brightening the face. It was also for a very good price considering it's 5 powders and a brush!
Cassi H.
Frisco, TX
This blush palette is AMAZING!!! So worth it. It's a box of five full sized blushes/bronzes (whaaaaat) for $58 at Sephora. I am blown away. I use this palette almost every single day. I highly recommend it.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.