BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
This limited edition benefit blush & bronzer palette is an amazing deal, you're basically getting 5 full size cheek products, for the price of two, 4 blushes and one all time cult favorite bronzer, I love the idea of this having all my blushes in one go to palette along with a bronzer, it's perfect for everyday and good for travel as well.
Alissa P.
I bought this when it first launched and I was super excited because I had read so many great things about their powders and I thought this would be a great way to try them all out at a great deal. Unfortunately, the fragrance of all five powders were way to strong for me and they didn't come out as pigmented as the normal full sized ones.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
The best blush palate ... So worth it for the price and all the products your getting in one palate ... Keep in mind that your getting the full sized. When I travel I take this and I always keep it on my vanity. I recommend running your Blush brush in the blush for my color . I bought a second one just incase they don't make it permanent.
Monique L.
I didn't even know this existed till about a week ago when I saw it at Sephora I love benefits bronzes and blushes I have all of them individually but to have them all in one palette is awesome just because of the packaging the product themselves are good especially the hoola bronzer this is a must have even if you have them individually
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I really like this palette! It is great because you get 5 full size products for a fraction of the price, and they are all great products. However, the formulation seems different in the palette than the original for some reason. If you want to try all of these I would recommend, but be aware they might be different than the original.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
This thing is great! I don't know why some people are saying it doesn't show up on their skin... I'm pretty tan and it shows up great on mine. I absolutely love Dallas - it's my favorite! It's great for when you're running late and need a blush/bronzer duo. I would totally buy this again if I ever run out. Plus, it's smells great!!
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
This was probably one of my favorites purchases of the year so far. I didn't own any Benefit blushes so this was perfect. The colors are universally suitable for everyone. Although it is an expensive first purchase, you get five full size items for the price of two. Highly recommend it if you are looking to try different blushes.
Caitlen C.
This palette is amazeballs! It has my favorite bronzer of all time (hoola), a great blush (Dallas) and all of the other blushes and highlight from benefit that I wanted to try out all in one palette. You honestly couldn't go wrong with this. I'm tempted to buy another one to have as a back up for when I use all of my first one!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I'm in love with this blush palette!! There have been so many times I've picked up the blush box singles and ended up putting them back because of their price...this is a game changer for me - so much value for one price and the product(s) is amazing! This is the perfect blush palette to travel with - contour and blush in one!
Nicole C.
These blushes have the perfect amount of pigment! They're buildable but not crazy bold when you apply them. They give that subtle color to your cheek without looking overdone. The brush you get is great for applying the bronzer. Although the packaging is super cute I wish you could pop the pans out easily to put in a zpalette.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.