BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Andrea A.
Rohnert park, CA
this palette smells amazing! I love that it comes with the light and regular hoola bronzer! I love mixing the 2 to get a nice shade! I think every product in this palette is universal and everyone can use them all, which is nice because that isn't always the case! I also love how it comes with a brush! I would purchase again!
Luzcely M.
Don't believe the ingredients mentioned on the sites; I'm allergic to parabens, so I was hesitant on purchasing this product. I know that benefit single blushes have a tendency to have parabens in them, but if you read the ingredients on the actual packaging seem to show that these have been reformulated, apart from the Hoola bronzer. That probably why some people have noted that these perform differently than the singles (youtu
bers). I'm olive-complected and all of these appear really well on my skin. I did give away the Hoola bronzer since, as mentioned, I am unable to wear it. All of the blushes don't have parabens, and so I have worn all four. Dandelion, I was afraid would not show up on my skin, even though I'm pretty pale for having olive-tan skin. However I was pleasantly surprised to see that it shows up as a baby pink color on my cheeks, giving a more youthful look. Coralista isn't to orange and I think would work beautifully with tanner skin tones. Dallas can be used as a semi-bronzer/blush. I like to use this one when I don't want to put on too much on my cheeks (no bronzer/contour) - I think this one would be gorgeous on darker skin tones. Lastly Rockateur; this is great for a highlight/blush. I think this could actually work as a highlighter for darker skin tones, but a more pink-toned one. For me, it's more of blush topper, but still beautiful. Overall, I think this is a good value. And even if Dandelion doesn't work for you or Dallas is too dark, the rest work really well for different skin tones, so I think this is definitely worth the price - if you can still find it, I suggest you get it.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
I was really disappointed in this palette. I had high hopes and was pretty let down. Out of all the shades in this palette the one I own individually is Hoola and I absolutely love it. Hoola and the rest of the shades in this palette were not the Benefit blushes or bronzers I’m used to. After I did this review I did go ahead and return it.
Laura R.
I was so excited to purchase this product when I first found out that it was being released. My favorite part about this product is the price- you get so much for what you pay for. The only thing I am not happy about is the Hoola bronzer. I have pale, cool toned skin and I feel like this bronzer makes my face look extremely muddy. However, I LOVE Rocketeur and Dandelion! Beautiful colors with great pigmentation that last all day!
Beverly B.
I absolutely love this palette. I use it everyday. It has shimmery blushes and and matte blushes and my favorite hoola bronzer. It's a very universally flattering palette. It's also a good value because it's $58 for 5 full size products instead of almost $30 a piece. I've had this over a year and barely made a dent in it.
Jessica T.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this palette!! Such a good deal for all of these blushes. I love and use them all religiously with the exception of Dallas. I'm fair skinned and Dallas is just too dark for me :( the palette smells amazing though and I love the little brush. I used this on my wedding day and got so many compliments on my makeup.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
This is a permanent piece in my kit and in my personal collection. These are such great powders that are so good for blush, contour, bronzing, eyeshadow. The brush that comes in it is also quite useful. Knockout job benefits!
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Love this. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I was so excited. The bronzer is hoola, which is the one I have always used and couldn't say one bad thing about! I also love the dandelion blush. It is very subtle and just a very soft light pink. I loved trying the other blushes too and recommend this to everybody! Benefit never disappoints!
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
It's worth the 5 star rating. The blushes and bronzer are literally amazing. Each blush is different from the other. The colors are amazing. The hoola bronzer is by far my favorite. It also has a huge mirror for applying. If I happen to run out I will for sure want to purchase this again
Sarah T.
Livingston , NJ
Such an amazing deal for 5 great products. The pigmentation of these are amazing, all for a good price too. I use this for every occasion and it just gives you an amazing natural look. The brush is so soft and everything about this is beautiful from the packaging to the overall aesthetic! Get this before it's gone!!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.