BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
María J.
Miami Florida Midley
La deseooooooooo!!! La he visto tanto, mueero por probarlaaaa!!! Los colores son espectaculares!!!
Evie R.
This is one of my favourite cheek palettes ever! You get so many face products/powder in this palette for such a little price. It lasts so long as you only ever need to use a small amount of product. The pigmentation is really good and lasts all day. For school I tend to team this with the porefessional to ensure that even if I'm doing pe or any other activities it lasts without coming off. I would totally buy this product again and recommend it to anyone xx
I love Benefit Cosmetics, so i wohna to try something new!
My BFF give to me this blush & bronzer palette for my birthday .
I love it!!!!
You have 5 colors and small brush .
They're super cool, I use that all time.
You have 4 matt collors and one sparkly
I'll gohna buy this product again!
luciana B.
Esta paleta es perfecta , te viene todo en uno, con colores que son divinos y la pigmentación es muy buena... sin duda la mejor paleta de rugor
Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
I really want to try this product I saw all the comments of this and I'm in love with this I really want to try this
Gabriella R.
Athens Γερανων 32 Ανω Κυψελη
I love this palette.The colors are great and they have so good and pigmented. Alonso the packing is great. Only the price is a little bit expensive but I love benefit and I love the benefit cosmetics cheekathon blush & bronze palette!!!!
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette esta paleta tiene colores muy hermosos viene en una presentacionpreciosa por dentro cuadros grandes y ademas trae su brocha me gusto
Thais S.
Essa pletinha é simplesmente ótima pra fazer contorno e passar o blush, também dá pra aproveitar como sombra, é excelente!!!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.