BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Wardah L.
Im kinda 60-40 with thos because although the colours are pretty the price is a little too much to spend on a palette

Sotomayor A.
Puebla, México
I really want to try this product I saw all the comments of this and I'm in love with this I really want to try this
Emma L.
LONDON
I love it gives me a wide variety of colours and finishes allowing me to create many looks. Good quality products.
Rubena P.
Toronto
I would like to try out this product before I can give a review on it in do love the colors they are very beautiful
Larissa M.
Tremembé
Amo, os tons são lindos combinam com a pele e tem uma longa durabilidade. Uso muito mais o bronzer do que o blush.
Savanah B.
I absolutely love this palette! unfortunately i ran out of my fave shade ;( it's pricey but definitely worth it!
Tayla S.
Cape Town ,CPT
Beautiful,it worked wonderfully with my skin and leaves a long and vibrant look on my face that's just simple .
laiza e.
Recife (são Lourenço da mata, rua santá Inês n36 bairro:bela vista
Eu gostei muito da maleta porém poderia te mais cores nela só faltou isso mais fora isso ela é boa ❤❤ indico
Rebecca S.
love all the blushers in this set and such amazing value for money. i find a use for every single one of them
molina c.
Love the products good bag for you buck. Also various shades of blush. Formula is good and blends seamlessly
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.