BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Beauty S.
I am going to have this palette for next 29 years. It is a great price and the product is beautiful, I love having this palette. There are blushes for every skin tone and I love this. It was a great purchase.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This is my go to palette because it has: blush, bronzer, contour and highlight! I have a light skin color and all of these products look great! Very long lasting and buildable! I would totally buy it again!
Camilla H.
I love this ! I received it as a gift and have been a huge fan of blush ever since . There is a wonderful range of shades plus they included their bronzer , Hoola , which is my favourite bronzer !!
Christine ..
Vancouver, BC
Amazing. Excellent value. 5 basically full-sized cheek/face products. They have released a new one for 2017 thats slightly different from this version, but you can't go wrong. Buy it ASAP!
Jen G.
Edmonton, AB
This palette is so worth it! All full sized products with blushes for every skin tone and a universal bronzer. These formulas aren't too pigmented, can be easily built up and blend really well!!!!!!!!!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
This was one of the first things I bought from benefit. I love the packaging. It's such a good price seems it's contains 5 products. The colours are beautiful I love hula.
Camille S.
Gran Canaria
This Benefit best of for face powders is now what I reach for the most in my everyday makeup routine. You get 5 full-size products for 58$ instead of 145$ if you bought them individually. You save 87$!!! It's amazing! The quality is still great, eventhough I heard this palette was made in China (or something like that) and some of the products aren't as good. It's definitely worth saving your money and spending it on this! I love every single one of those powders.
Amanda B.
If you are going to buy any cheek palette but this one! It's so beautiful and so versatile. You will not be disappointed. This is the best cheek palette I've ever owned.
Christina L.
Being Asian, I have quite fair skin and difficulty finding a blush that isn't too harsh for my skin tone. This pallet said to be able to match all skin tones, thus making me excited. So I went into Mecca to try out the product and I didn't like it :( I personally found it quite orange and dirty looking. Very harsh and not flattering. This product is a miss for me
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC
Tthis is a must buy for Benefit blush lovers. To get their top 5 full size blush (and bronzer) in a pallet is amazing. I did get it with the Sephora VIB sale... but really, even if its not during a sale, its a steal of you do the math.

I guess the only thing is I would want 2 brush instead of 1- 1 for the blushes and 1 for the bronzers
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.