BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Daniela M.
Milton
I'm in love with this product! Although it was pricey, I think it was worth it. All the powders come in full size and they are beautiful. The pigmentation is perfect, they smell nice, and they stay put throughout the day. I would recommend it, if you can still get your hands on it.
Ánge C.
This palette has helped me a lot when I travel because it is very compact , also it has very good pigmentation and what I love about the palette is the bronzer,The only bad thing I see in the product is applied, would buy this product because it has excellent quality, it is cheap and fits what a teen wants to have
Mia T.
Toronto, ON
I love this palette, the value is pretty incredible for 5 full sized products. The blushes are very blendable and the colours it comes with can be universally flattering. Benefit needs to make more of these types of palettes.
Alexandra C.
St. Catharines , Ontario
This is a wonderful pallet, I bought this for $75 CAD and it comes with 4 full size blushes, a full size bronzer and a decent brush. The powers retail for $36 CAD each so it's definitely worth the price of the entire pallet! This is my go-to blush/bronzer pallet, it gives an option of blush for every look.
Alix S.
The value of this product is amazing, you get 5 full sized products for the price of 2, could work for any complexion, it's all the blush and bronzer you will need in a lifetime. Love the quality of benefit blushes, the packaging is amazing you'll want to have this out on display for everyone to see.
Liz M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I was so happy to find and purchase the last of this at my local Sephora. This is an AMAZING VALUE the pan sizes appear larger than the individual boxed blushes. This is a must have collection. Great for all skin tones in my opinion. The package a strong cardboard and not too thick so great for storing. I am in love with mine and recommend!!!
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
This is a beautiful pallet with some great products. The pans are full sized and really nice. For the price of 2 products you get 5. My only complaint is the brush is low quality but I rarely use brushes that come with products.
Gabriella R.
I love this palette.The colors are great and they have so good and pigmented. Alonso the packing is great. Only the price is a little bit expensive but I love benefit and I love the benefit cosmetics cheekathon blush & bronze palette!!!!
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
Me encantan los colores en salmon o coral como los de esta paleta, me fascina que te venga con ese pincel que lo podes utilizar como brocha, y ese espejo tan grande que sirve para cuando nos vamos de viaje me vuelve loca. No hay comparación alguna con este producto y todos los de su marca, lo mejorr
Jasmina P.
You need to add this to your makeup collection! its honestly amazing! very natural colors, looks great on! its a great gift to give someone, and is very nice to use if you are a beginner in makeup!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.