BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Christina L.
Being Asian, I have quite fair skin and difficulty finding a blush that isn't too harsh for my skin tone. This pallet said to be able to match all skin tones, thus making me excited. So I went into Mecca to try out the product and I didn't like it :( I personally found it quite orange and dirty looking. Very harsh and not flattering. This product is a miss for me
Andreea O.
Soborg, Denmark
I would even give it more stars if it was possible ! Best spring find for sure ! I got it as a "suggested" gift from my boyfriend for Easter:) the price is awesome ! I wanted to try Hoola for sooo long and now I got the chance to play with all these 5 shades! I love the texture and the pigmentation! I would definitely recommend it !
Katerin Mariela M.
Francisco Morazan
compre esta paleta hace como 4 meses y debo decir que estoy enamorada de ella la uso cada dia, tienes 5 productos por un precio muy razonable los colores van con la mayoria de los tons de piel y son productos de muy buena calidad mis favoritos son el hoola como bronzer y el coralista como blush!
Meagan P.
Mississauga, WY
I love this palette, I have it in my kit for weddings/proms and it is amazing! I works on every skin tone and I don't have to carry around multiple blushes/bronzers, it's all in one place! Plus it's a huge savings since they are all full sized, considering it is $75CAD and each full sized blush/bronzer is $36CAD you're getting 5 for the price of 2!
Andy M.
Lasalle, ON
I love love love benefit cosmetics. I haven't found a product by them I really dislike. The only reason I'm not giving this product 5 stars is because of the price. Yes the blushes are large and you get a lot of product but I have blush palettes from too faced and tarte that I like just as much that were much more affordable
Aimee F.
I brought this when it first came out, and for the price it is you're getting an amazing deal for five benefit bronzes and blushes! All of them are so usable and blend able! The packaging is amazing as always for benefit, but it is a bit bulky this palette so not great for traveling! Also I wish they slightly improved it on the inside because it's impossible to use one but not get it all over the one next to it, that is my only crititsium towards the palette! Also smells amazing!
MYWORLDOFPASSION ..
Bought that palette from the nearest sephora store that is in another country :) hahh lol. but it was worth it. it has a super quality and is long lasting, love the brush and the packaging love everything benefit does... i would surely recommend it to you, it s colors are so original and beautiful
Daniela M.
Milton
I'm in love with this product! Although it was pricey, I think it was worth it. All the powders come in full size and they are beautiful. The pigmentation is perfect, they smell nice, and they stay put throughout the day. I would recommend it, if you can still get your hands on it.
Margaux Y.
Love the fact that this palette contains 5 FULL-size products (4 blushes, a bronzer plus a brush). The packaging is cute and the price point is amazing - it's the cost of 2 individual blushes. Not travel-friendl, though, but that's not an issue just to have this in your collection.
Simona G.
This is great since you are getting staple Benefit box powders in one place, but it isn't anything special. It is on the expensive side of things but it is worth the money! The colour match my skin tone and I have a rather olive completion in the summer time so I was extremely happy to pick up an item that stayed on all day long
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.