BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ellie C.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City
This is a perfect product, has a perfect mix of blushes and bronzers to try. My most used ones are rockateur, coralista and hoola. they are beautiful blush and bronzer colours! I use dandelion occasionally but I find it isn't very pigmented, and I use Dallas as a blush as it's not the right colour for me as a bronzer.
Boriana N.
I love this because they have my all time favourite hoola bronzer and hoola light! Everything in one! And theres blush and a stunning highlighter! It comes with a soft brush, and the packaging is beautiful! I bought one of those palettes for a friend and she loves it so much i think she has even bought a second one!
Abigale S.
I absolutely love this palette. It is a money saver for sure! All shades work for me and its nice to have something to pack on a long trip rather than 5 individual blushers. My favourite shades are Hula bronzer, Dandelion and Coralista. It is a shame that the latest cheek palette has some duplicates in.
Nicole A.
Binbrook , ['', 'ON', '']
This is my go to blush pallet! I've hit pan on three of the shades so that should say something. These blend super easily and have great pigmentation, with the variety of colours you could easily wear these either day or night and it comes with the famous benefit bronzer. I highly recommend this pallet!
Megan M.
I love this pallet! I love that you get 5 full sized pans so definitely worth the money! I do prefer the cheek parade to this just because it has hula light but apart from that I love all the shades and use them all! I got mind from boots in the uk but you can also get online. Would recommend !
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
I bought this with my 20% vib discount from Sephora and honestly I didn't use it for a while because it was so expensive. But I love it! It truly is a good deal if you consider the individual prices. The pigmentation is great as always and I think there is a good variety of shades.
Debbie C.
Great great great!! Best way to try a few of these at one time without breaking the bank!!! They have great color payout great pigment and blends well.. absolutely love this one so I bought multiple!!
Emma W.
Leek, Staffordshire
Benefits blusher and bronzer in one box is a bargain to be had! Everything you could need for any look all in one handy palette!

Perfect for travelling, makeup artists, collectors or beginners.
Lauren E.
Wateringbury, Maidstone
Totally worth the money! A massive saving on buying all 5 products separate! I love that it's all in a palette & together. Great formula bronzers and blushes! I don't use one blush out of the whole palette as it has a shimmer and I prefer matte. 100% worth the money.
Danielle M.
London, ON
This is my go to blush palette. It was my first Benefit cheek product and it made me fall in love. They are all so pigmented and smooth and the palette has a very nice scent to it. And you get 5 full sized products for the price of about 2, so it's such a steal!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.