BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Christine ..
Vancouver, BC
Amazing. Excellent value. 5 basically full-sized cheek/face products. They have released a new one for 2017 thats slightly different from this version, but you can't go wrong. Buy it ASAP!
Jen G.
Edmonton, AB
This palette is so worth it! All full sized products with blushes for every skin tone and a universal bronzer. These formulas aren't too pigmented, can be easily built up and blend really well!!!!!!!!!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
This was one of the first things I bought from benefit. I love the packaging. It's such a good price seems it's contains 5 products. The colours are beautiful I love hula.
Karla G.
Guelph, Ontario
Get this while you can! For 75$ Canadian you get 5 full size benefit powders! Even though I already own and love 3 out of the 5 powders I've always wanted to try hoola and rockateur and this let me do just that gave me backups of my other favorites (especially coralista which I was running out of and would have been replacing soon anyways). It's pricey but worth it, the powders have a slight scent which I think is great and especially hoola gives a magical glow perfect for summer which is quickly approaching!
Camille S.
Gran Canaria
This Benefit best of for face powders is now what I reach for the most in my everyday makeup routine. You get 5 full-size products for 58$ instead of 145$ if you bought them individually. You save 87$!!! It's amazing! The quality is still great, eventhough I heard this palette was made in China (or something like that) and some of the products aren't as good. It's definitely worth saving your money and spending it on this! I love every single one of those powders.
Jordyn W.
Calgary
This pallet is easily one of the best Spring releases in the cosmetic industry! It includes Benefit's five best selling boxed blushes and bronzer, in their full sizes for $75 which is a $188 value! If you collect makeup, or are looking for the perfect blush and bronzer pallet, do not miss out on this limited edition deal because it's perfect for everyone!
Sandee C.
Price: $75 CDN - You get 5 full sized products for the price of 2!

Packaging: A super cute magnetized box with a mirror & brush inside.

Thoughts: How awesome is this palette?! It contains benefit's top selling cheek products. I am blown away by the variety of colors that come in this palette. They are easy to apply and blend. I am in love! I reach for this almost every day. I have a feeling that this will last me a very very long time.
Amanda B.
If you are going to buy any cheek palette but this one! It's so beautiful and so versatile. You will not be disappointed. This is the best cheek palette I've ever owned.
Jennifer S.
You cannot beat the price of this product considering there are 5 full sized products included. I love each one of the products included in this pallet I haven't once stopped using it ever since I got it. I look the way the blushes and bronzer look on the skin. It even comes with a brush.
Christina L.
Being Asian, I have quite fair skin and difficulty finding a blush that isn't too harsh for my skin tone. This pallet said to be able to match all skin tones, thus making me excited. So I went into Mecca to try out the product and I didn't like it :( I personally found it quite orange and dirty looking. Very harsh and not flattering. This product is a miss for me
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.