BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
sara s.
The product is amazing in quality ,pigmentation and price
I really love it ❤️ its long lasting and here in Middle East it very important to be resistant to hot weather so that i will buy it again and again ❤️
Lucy C.
Bushey, Hertfordshire
This is such a natural and beautiful pallet that could match any skin tone. With bronzer blush and highlights. Very pretty and natural. I use it everyday. Highly recommend and always buying it. Love this
Amelia C.
I love the concept of this palette. It would be such a good deal. But I have several individual box blushes and the blushes in this palette are not the same quality. They are not nearly as pigmented or as long lasting on the skin as the originals. Overall I wouldn't repurchase this palette. From now on when I finish it I will be replacing with individual box blushes.
Princess C.
Kingston
Oh my god. Somebody please pinch me, because this must be a dream Benefit be making feel some type away about this beautifully organized Platte... Am in love the Bronzer is die for in this platte , It had a wonderful silky feeling and am in love with the texture of this... Benefit be doing well for the summer...
Delmy B.
I love the products benefit I loved his presentation what I love the most is that in a single box we can find several products at a time by my experience I have a box that has approximately 9 months and still has enough product in particular I like that your Products fulfill their function well the price is a little expensive but it goes well with pomtn I love their pallets I love their products I love everything that brings their boxes one has everything is perfect
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
As a fair skinner person I find it really hard to wear blush without it looking to heavy or just plain odd. These Benefit blushes are amazing. They blend out well and look really smooth and natural on my pale complexion. I especially love the shades Coralista and Dandelion. This is a really high quality and versatile palette.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
So worth the money!! Has full sized blushes and the hoola bronzer. The hoola is my favorite bronzer! And this even comes with the little brush too. Most of the blushes are shimmery but they aren't crazy shimmery. If you like one of their blushes/bronzer you will not regret buying this.
Georgina N.
This is such a beauty in my makeup collection and is such a prized possession. This product works out soooo much cheaper than buying the blushes separately and it means they are all there for easy access. The colours aren't overly pigmented but I find that better because it means you can build them up to the intensity you desire. My favourite blushes in this palette are Coralista and Rocketeur.
Bonnie G.
Toronto, ON
My best friend bought me this palette for my brithday 3 months ago, and it has been used every time I've done my makeup since! Rockateur is my all time favourite blush, and Hoola lite is perfect for my pale skin. The price just makes it all worth it that much more, since the entire thing is the price of two single blushes/bronzers!
Isla C.
Glasgow
Before I got this palette I had ever used blush and the only bronzer I would ever use was hoola. The blushes in this kit are great and really adapt to whatever look you are going for. The bronzers are perfect as well with hoola being of course my most used. It's great for both night and day looks and I would definitely recommend !
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.