BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #67 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
This palette is such a value! Buying these item individually would cost you sooo much more! It is also very handy to have your blushes and bronzers in one convenient package. I always grab it to take on trips with me for this reason. The powders also seem to have a nice smell to them. And the package, as usual with benefit, is super cute.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
This is my favorite palette that I have. It is a great price since it has 5 of the benefit cosmetics blushes and bronzer. It comes with a brush that I do wish was softer but it is great for when you travel. The packaging is also really pretty which I like.
Alexandra M.
Webster Grvs, MO
This is a blush and bronzer palette that includes 2 bronzers, 3 blushes, and a small brush. Most of us are used to palettes being smaller sizes of multiple products. This is not the case. All of the face powders in this box are full-sized. There is a scent as well, I find it very pleasing, floral and sweet. Talk about an amazing value!
Alletse A.
This is one of my top 5 cheek palettes.
I love that every shade in here is more muted and nude-y and that's personally my jam.
They blend out beautiful and soft and I've never had issues with patchiness.
They last all day and it's also a bomb deal because all five pans are full sized and you're only paying equivalent to two pans.
I love benefit powders.
Andrea A.
Rohnert park, CA
this palette smells amazing! I love that it comes with the light and regular hoola bronzer! I love mixing the 2 to get a nice shade! I think every product in this palette is universal and everyone can use them all, which is nice because that isn't always the case! I also love how it comes with a brush! I would purchase again!
Luzcely M.
Don't believe the ingredients mentioned on the sites; I'm allergic to parabens, so I was hesitant on purchasing this product. I know that benefit single blushes have a tendency to have parabens in them, but if you read the ingredients on the actual packaging seem to show that these have been reformulated, apart from the Hoola bronzer. That probably why some people have noted that these perform differently than the singles (youtu
bers). I'm olive-complected and all of these appear really well on my skin. I did give away the Hoola bronzer since, as mentioned, I am unable to wear it. All of the blushes don't have parabens, and so I have worn all four. Dandelion, I was afraid would not show up on my skin, even though I'm pretty pale for having olive-tan skin. However I was pleasantly surprised to see that it shows up as a baby pink color on my cheeks, giving a more youthful look. Coralista isn't to orange and I think would work beautifully with tanner skin tones. Dallas can be used as a semi-bronzer/blush. I like to use this one when I don't want to put on too much on my cheeks (no bronzer/contour) - I think this one would be gorgeous on darker skin tones. Lastly Rockateur; this is great for a highlight/blush. I think this could actually work as a highlighter for darker skin tones, but a more pink-toned one. For me, it's more of blush topper, but still beautiful. Overall, I think this is a good value. And even if Dandelion doesn't work for you or Dallas is too dark, the rest work really well for different skin tones, so I think this is definitely worth the price - if you can still find it, I suggest you get it.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
I was really disappointed in this palette. I had high hopes and was pretty let down. Out of all the shades in this palette the one I own individually is Hoola and I absolutely love it. Hoola and the rest of the shades in this palette were not the Benefit blushes or bronzers I’m used to. After I did this review I did go ahead and return it.
Beverly B.
I absolutely love this palette. I use it everyday. It has shimmery blushes and and matte blushes and my favorite hoola bronzer. It's a very universally flattering palette. It's also a good value because it's $58 for 5 full size products instead of almost $30 a piece. I've had this over a year and barely made a dent in it.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
This is a permanent piece in my kit and in my personal collection. These are such great powders that are so good for blush, contour, bronzing, eyeshadow. The brush that comes in it is also quite useful. Knockout job benefits!
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Love this. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I was so excited. The bronzer is hoola, which is the one I have always used and couldn't say one bad thing about! I also love the dandelion blush. It is very subtle and just a very soft light pink. I loved trying the other blushes too and recommend this to everybody! Benefit never disappoints!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.