BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #23 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Beverly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this palette. I use it everyday. It has shimmery blushes and and matte blushes and my favorite hoola bronzer. It's a very universally flattering palette. It's also a good value because it's $58 for 5 full size products instead of almost $30 a piece. I've had this over a year and barely made a dent in it.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really disappointed in this palette. I had high hopes and was pretty let down. Out of all the shades in this palette the one I own individually is Hoola and I absolutely love it. Hoola and the rest of the shades in this palette were not the Benefit blushes or bronzers I’m used to. After I did this review I did go ahead and return it.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a permanent piece in my kit and in my personal collection. These are such great powders that are so good for blush, contour, bronzing, eyeshadow. The brush that comes in it is also quite useful. Knockout job benefits!
Jessica T.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette!! Such a good deal for all of these blushes. I love and use them all religiously with the exception of Dallas. I'm fair skinned and Dallas is just too dark for me :( the palette smells amazing though and I love the little brush. I used this on my wedding day and got so many compliments on my makeup.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I was so excited. The bronzer is hoola, which is the one I have always used and couldn't say one bad thing about! I also love the dandelion blush. It is very subtle and just a very soft light pink. I loved trying the other blushes too and recommend this to everybody! Benefit never disappoints!
Sarah T.
Livingston , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing deal for 5 great products. The pigmentation of these are amazing, all for a good price too. I use this for every occasion and it just gives you an amazing natural look. The brush is so soft and everything about this is beautiful from the packaging to the overall aesthetic! Get this before it's gone!!
hannahūüĆô M.
The best purchase ever!
I didn't think I was going to use all the colors in this palette, but I literally use all of the colors!
I love that it has a bronzer shade in it too.
I use this everyday and change up the colors according to my eyeshadow color, but I love this palette so much. Great investment!
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's worth the 5 star rating. The blushes and bronzer are literally amazing. Each blush is different from the other. The colors are amazing. The hoola bronzer is by far my favorite. It also has a huge mirror for applying. If I happen to run out I will for sure want to purchase this again
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this face palette! It comes with 1 contour shade and 4 blushes. Hoola is a great matte contour shade. Dallas is a beautiful dusty rose blush. Also this is a great value. One product is $29 and you're getting 5 products for $58! I would definitely repurchase.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good blush box but the pigmentation is lacking,I've never tried any of them in singles but I hope the pigmentation/formula isn't the same. After having so much hype around benefits blushes I was expecting this box to be a steal and staple in my collection, I honestly don't reach for it very often.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!