BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jasmine S.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
I only really use the hoopla shade in this palette and found the pallette too bulky so had to decant it all. It is good value for money and you do get a variety of shades, so if that's what you want, I would recommend it.
karleigh s.
Ashtead, Surrey
Got this for about £20 on sale, so was an absolute bargain. I love it so much. My favourite shade is dandelion on my fair skin. But depending on what look I'm going for this day. This palette has everything I could need.
paige b.
Bradford , west yorkshire
such a pretty palette. the packaging is probably the best thing about it although the product itself is still amazing. so easy to apply and the blush is gorgeous on! would recommend to others and will be a return buyer.
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
An amazing palette that includes bronzer, blush, and highlight!!! It's completely worth the price, and they apply really well! It's perfect for any skin tone, the shades compliment each other nicely! I recommend it!
Karina Z.
maritime building, ['', '', "['', '', 'Kingston Upon Thames']"]
Love this palette got it last year and using it as a blusher, highlighter , bronzer , contour and eyeshadows:) It was first time that i tried benefit blushes and bronzers and i will definietely repurchase them :)
Beauty S.
I am going to have this palette for next 29 years. It is a great price and the product is beautiful, I love having this palette. There are blushes for every skin tone and I love this. It was a great purchase.
sara s.
The product is amazing in quality ,pigmentation and price
I really love it ❤️ its long lasting and here in Middle East it very important to be resistant to hot weather so that i will buy it again and again ❤️
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This is my go to palette because it has: blush, bronzer, contour and highlight! I have a light skin color and all of these products look great! Very long lasting and buildable! I would totally buy it again!
Lucy C.
Bushey, Hertfordshire
This is such a natural and beautiful pallet that could match any skin tone. With bronzer blush and highlights. Very pretty and natural. I use it everyday. Highly recommend and always buying it. Love this
Camilla H.
I love this ! I received it as a gift and have been a huge fan of blush ever since . There is a wonderful range of shades plus they included their bronzer , Hoola , which is my favourite bronzer !!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.