BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Karen G.
Queretaro
Beauty Junkie Expert
the best palette I found for saving my life!! I love the color selection and is really saving you some money for all of them! Great chance to try them all and to mix and match some blushes. I have med tan skin so I don't use Dandelion that much but love mixing the others.
Aoife O.
Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to Blush and Bronzer Palette everyday and the Hoola Bronzer is my particular favourite that I use every single day.It is such good value as you get multiple blushes and Bronzer for around the price of two.I would definitely recommend buying this.
Saira A.
Hafod, Swansea
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing value for money! This kit contains five full sized blushes and bronzers and I found that they've all suited my skin which can be quite hard. The colours on these are amazing and they stay true to the colour once applied to the face.
Olivia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best bang for your buck all in one palette. Every shade is beautiful and so versatile. The formula is buildable which I love. Only thing is that it's a bulky packaging so it's not practical to bring along with me on trips but it's a good set to have. Worth the money $$$$$
Maya G.
IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH

One of my fav blush palettes because its affordable for 5 blushes. Usually they are like 30-40$ each it stays true to its color and i love that it comes with a brush

I would definetly buy this again
karleigh s.
Ashtead, Surrey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for about £20 on sale, so was an absolute bargain. I love it so much. My favourite shade is dandelion on my fair skin. But depending on what look I'm going for this day. This palette has everything I could need.
Jasmine S.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only really use the hoopla shade in this palette and found the pallette too bulky so had to decant it all. It is good value for money and you do get a variety of shades, so if that's what you want, I would recommend it.
Lucy G.
Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette, I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis! It had 5 of benefits full size blush/bronzers and a decent blush! I love every single one of the colours in this palette. It includes: Hoola Bronzer, which is in my opinion, a staple bronzer that everybody should have, Coralista Blusher, which is a beautiful coral blush that looks amazing with every look, Dallas blusher which is a matte mauve-y blusher that looks amazing, especially for bronze looks, Rockateur blusher which is so gorgeous, its a beautiful colour and it creates a beautiful sheen on the cheeks, and finally Dandelion blush which is the lightest one, it is a light, rosy, baby pink blusher with a slight bit of shimmer on it, just like all the other blushes, the formula and colour is beautiful. Its an amazing go-to palette that I would definitely recommend for anyone starting out with makeup. You will love it!
Jessi ūüíü.
Drayton Valley, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, all of these blushes are my favorite. I even occasionally use Hoola as a blush because it's too dark to bronze my complexion. I think this is the best value if you like Benefit blushes.
sara s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is amazing in quality ,pigmentation and price
I really love it ‚̧ԳŹ its long lasting and here in Middle East it very important to be resistant to hot weather so that i will buy it again and again ‚̧ԳŹ
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!