BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
molina c.
Love the products good bag for you buck. Also various shades of blush. Formula is good and blends seamlessly
Marrie J.
Me encanta por sus colores tierra es muy hermosa paleta de colores te sirve para usar un look muy natural
Aj J.
Manila, Philippines
The best thing i have ever tried and this is so perfect it feels really great and looks so much natural
Olivia S.
Pewsey
Love this palette it has a very good range of brilliant colour I would highly recommend this product.
Nicole O.
Adoro esta paleta. Fue la primera que me compré y es tan pigmentada. Me gustaría usarla de nuevo.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
Who does not love the blush Helps us give more color and shape to our face.
Kassey Y.
Winnipeg, MB
Super cute! Great colour payoff, with an amazing variety for all skin tones!
Eloisa M.
Madrid
Me encanta la paleta y la pigmentacion.. aunque la brocha no me gusta mucho
🌸Zahra🌸 N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've wanted a few of the blushers in this collection so it made sense to buy the palette! I love how different and versatile the shades are, you can really change up your looks and choose a blush for different occasions, only thing I will say is that I think they've reduced the pigmentation of the blushers for this palette as Ive tried some of the original box blushes and they are a lot more affordable. These do show up on my skin but anyone darker than me might have a hard time (I'm MAC NC37-40, GA Luminous Silk 6.0).
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my FAVORITE product for spring! It has 3 blushes, a matte bronzer, a highlight and a brush!! Each one is a FULL SIZE product that normally retail for $29 individually, but you can get this palette for $58! To me it's a steal! You practically pay for 2 and get 3 FULL SIZE products for "free." I am fairly light skinned and the matte hoola bronzer is the perfect shade. Definitely not orange or too cool, so you won't look muddy or like a Doritos chip! I use this palette on my clients and the bronzer compliments every skin tone, in my opinion. You can do a light wash of build it up. The blushes are Dandelion (light pink), Coralista (peach), and Dallas (mauve). Dallas can even be used to contour. It reminds me or Tarte exposed, another favorite blush of mine. The highlight is a pink shade and has glitter, and if you look closely it's a holographic type of glitter. I absolutely LOVE this palette I feel like it's a must have, especially when you have clients!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!