BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Saira A.
Hafod, Swansea
Absolutely amazing value for money! This kit contains five full sized blushes and bronzers and I found that they've all suited my skin which can be quite hard. The colours on these are amazing and they stay true to the colour once applied to the face.
marlow r.
waterlooville
This is so worth the price! Because separately each pan together retails for more. So when you get this product you're actually saving money and it's easier to use instead of searching through your bag or draw to find each one, it's all together!
Elaf A.
Baghdad
Wow the products in this package are incredible! I love using all the products whenever I can. I love applying makeup on and this just helps so much better. Everything is very good. Would totally recommend to anyone !!"
Rhyanna K.
Scotland
This is such a beautiful blush palette. It has 4 matte blushers and one shimmer, but even the matte blushes has a little bit of shimmer in them. My favourite is dandelion because it's so light and natural. They're all so easy to blend as well.
Petra J.
My favourite all in one palette! I have used this almost every day for the last year. You get a pink, peachy and mauve blush and two bronzers which is basically all you need for your face for any kind of makeup look you are doing. I also find it doesn't fade fast and my boyfriend always compliments how nice my face smells after i use it.
Chloe H.
This product is brilliant! 5 full size boxed powders for the price of 2! The colours would suit nearly every skin tone in different ways, whether these are as blushes/bronzers or even eye shadows! Would definitely purchase again.
Samantha G.
I bought this palette just after it went up on Sephora. I'd been thinking about purchasing Hoola bronzer, but also very much adored their blushes, particularly Dallas and Dandelion. Since I was thinking I might eventually get one or two of those blushes, I figured I'd spend a little extra and get this now. My favorite thing about this palette is the price, because you get five full sized blushes and the regular brush you get with a blush from them, for a little more than the price of two blushes. The packaging is nice and sleek, which I appreciate, and the pigmentation is a nice medium. The colour selection for this palette also gives you a blush for every mood and skin tone variation (so it lasts you a pasty winter and a nice summer tan!). Definitely recommend buying.
Amelia K.
This palette is definitely worth the splurge. The price for all 5 full size powders in this palette is nearly the same as buying two of the powders separately. Such a steal! In terms of quality, I think it's awesome! The shades all blend very well. The pigmentation is enough that you see colour with one swipe but can easily build up the colour to the desired appearance. When the blushes are on the cheeks, most of them look fairly matte, some have more of a sheen than others (rockateur has the most sheen) and the bronzer is matte. This palette is perfect for everyday looks and nights out, very versatile! Don't sit too long on this palette, get it while it's still available!
Becky H.
Wrenthorpe, ['', '', 'Wakefield']
Such a lovely palette and not like anything else I own! Hoola is the perfect bronzer! Dallas could be used as both a blusher or bronzer. The other shades are really nice mixes of blushers depending on how bold you want to go!
Maya G.
IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH

One of my fav blush palettes because its affordable for 5 blushes. Usually they are like 30-40$ each it stays true to its color and i love that it comes with a brush

I would definetly buy this again
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.