BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Abigale S.
I absolutely love this palette. It is a money saver for sure! All shades work for me and its nice to have something to pack on a long trip rather than 5 individual blushers. My favourite shades are Hula bronzer, Dandelion and Coralista. It is a shame that the latest cheek palette has some duplicates in.
Megan M.
I love this pallet! I love that you get 5 full sized pans so definitely worth the money! I do prefer the cheek parade to this just because it has hula light but apart from that I love all the shades and use them all! I got mind from boots in the uk but you can also get online. Would recommend !
Nefeli T.
Kitchener, ON
I bought this with my 20% vib discount from Sephora and honestly I didn't use it for a while because it was so expensive. But I love it! It truly is a good deal if you consider the individual prices. The pigmentation is great as always and I think there is a good variety of shades.
Debbie C.
Great great great!! Best way to try a few of these at one time without breaking the bank!!! They have great color payout great pigment and blends well.. absolutely love this one so I bought multiple!!
Emma W.
Leek, Staffordshire
Benefits blusher and bronzer in one box is a bargain to be had! Everything you could need for any look all in one handy palette!

Perfect for travelling, makeup artists, collectors or beginners.
Lauren E.
Wateringbury, UK
Totally worth the money! A massive saving on buying all 5 products separate! I love that it's all in a palette & together. Great formula bronzers and blushes! I don't use one blush out of the whole palette as it has a shimmer and I prefer matte. 100% worth the money.
Karen G.
Queretaro
the best palette I found for saving my life!! I love the color selection and is really saving you some money for all of them! Great chance to try them all and to mix and match some blushes. I have med tan skin so I don't use Dandelion that much but love mixing the others.
Hanna M.
All the boxed powders from Benefit that you need in one palette! Love and use all of them but my all time favourite is Hoola. Great price point for the amount of product you get. Would highly recommend if you have been thinking about purchasing the single ones.
Danielle M.
London, WY
This is my go to blush palette. It was my first Benefit cheek product and it made me fall in love. They are all so pigmented and smooth and the palette has a very nice scent to it. And you get 5 full sized products for the price of about 2, so it's such a steal!
Saira A.
Hafod, Swansea
Absolutely amazing value for money! This kit contains five full sized blushes and bronzers and I found that they've all suited my skin which can be quite hard. The colours on these are amazing and they stay true to the colour once applied to the face.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.