BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Natasha K.
I don't own my very own bronzer but my best friend own one of these, her face looks sup when she wears it , she let me use it when I go over there. I can't afford it yet.
Amelia C.
I love the concept of this palette. It would be such a good deal. But I have several individual box blushes and the blushes in this palette are not the same quality. They are not nearly as pigmented or as long lasting on the skin as the originals. Overall I wouldn't repurchase this palette. From now on when I finish it I will be replacing with individual box blushes.
Holly M.
Benefits new cheekathon palette is the dream team of blushes and bronzers combined in the most beautiful, value for money and special palette I have ever seen. And you probably like me have never heard of it before.
At the weekend I was at my local Benefit counter and the women working there hadn’t even heard of it. So I am going to tell you everything you need to know about why you should 100% buy this product.

Firstly lets start by explaining why its such good value for money.
One blush or bronzer box from Benefit is £23.50.
This palette is £44.50 and you get 5 blushes and bronzers.
Now I know what your thinking, but there not full size products?
But the amazing thing is they are!
For less than the price of two Box O Powders you can have 5?

So why should you buy it?
The shades flatter pretty much any skin tone, I am deadly pale as you all know and I can easily wear every shade.
Lets have a shade breakdown shall we:
Dandelion is a sheer pink tone that makes for a pretty everyday blush, this doesn't have to much shimmer and is super wearable.
Hoola – you guys know this is my holy grail bronzer. The perfect Matte finish thats both build-able and subtle. Perfection.
Rockateur is a rose gold shimmer blush that gives the skin a real flush with insane colour payoff.
Dallas is a blush and bronzer combo that gives your face a flush of colour, this works incredibly well to give definition and warmth.
Coralista is a warm coral blush with a strong shimmer, perfect for the summertime.

he literal only downside to this palette is the fact that the packaging is absolute enormous. But its just as beautiful as it is big, with Benefit you could to expect beautiful and quality packaging and whilst I appreciate the massive mirror and the brush I will never use it doesn't feel as innovative as some of the other Benefit packaging.
Princess C.
Kingston
Oh my god. Somebody please pinch me, because this must be a dream Benefit be making feel some type away about this beautifully organized Platte... Am in love the Bronzer is die for in this platte , It had a wonderful silky feeling and am in love with the texture of this... Benefit be doing well for the summer...
Delmy B.
I love the products benefit I loved his presentation what I love the most is that in a single box we can find several products at a time by my experience I have a box that has approximately 9 months and still has enough product in particular I like that your Products fulfill their function well the price is a little expensive but it goes well with pomtn I love their pallets I love their products I love everything that brings their boxes one has everything is perfect
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
As a fair skinner person I find it really hard to wear blush without it looking to heavy or just plain odd. These Benefit blushes are amazing. They blend out well and look really smooth and natural on my pale complexion. I especially love the shades Coralista and Dandelion. This is a really high quality and versatile palette.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
So worth the money!! Has full sized blushes and the hoola bronzer. The hoola is my favorite bronzer! And this even comes with the little brush too. Most of the blushes are shimmery but they aren't crazy shimmery. If you like one of their blushes/bronzer you will not regret buying this.
Georgina N.
This is such a beauty in my makeup collection and is such a prized possession. This product works out soooo much cheaper than buying the blushes separately and it means they are all there for easy access. The colours aren't overly pigmented but I find that better because it means you can build them up to the intensity you desire. My favourite blushes in this palette are Coralista and Rocketeur.
Bonnie G.
Toronto, ON
My best friend bought me this palette for my brithday 3 months ago, and it has been used every time I've done my makeup since! Rockateur is my all time favourite blush, and Hoola lite is perfect for my pale skin. The price just makes it all worth it that much more, since the entire thing is the price of two single blushes/bronzers!
Isla C.
Glasgow
Before I got this palette I had ever used blush and the only bronzer I would ever use was hoola. The blushes in this kit are great and really adapt to whatever look you are going for. The bronzers are perfect as well with hoola being of course my most used. It's great for both night and day looks and I would definitely recommend !
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.