BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Aoife O.
Ireland
This is my go to Blush and Bronzer Palette everyday and the Hoola Bronzer is my particular favourite that I use every single day.It is such good value as you get multiple blushes and Bronzer for around the price of two.I would definitely recommend buying this.
Narimene C.
This is by far my FAVORITE product for spring! It has 3 blushes, a matte bronzer, a highlight and a brush!! Each one is a FULL SIZE product that normally retail for $29 individually, but you can get this palette for $58! To me it's a steal! You practically pay for 2 and get 3 FULL SIZE products for "free." I am fairly light skinned and the matte hoola bronzer is the perfect shade. Definitely not orange or too cool, so you won't look muddy or like a Doritos chip! I use this palette on my clients and the bronzer compliments every skin tone, in my opinion. You can do a light wash of build it up. The blushes are Dandelion (light pink), Coralista (peach), and Dallas (mauve). Dallas can even be used to contour. It reminds me or Tarte exposed, another favorite blush of mine. The highlight is a pink shade and has glitter, and if you look closely it's a holographic type of glitter. I absolutely LOVE this palette I feel like it's a must have, especially when you have clients!
Olivia K.
The best bang for your buck all in one palette. Every shade is beautiful and so versatile. The formula is buildable which I love. Only thing is that it's a bulky packaging so it's not practical to bring along with me on trips but it's a good set to have. Worth the money $$$$$
Jessi ūüíü.
Drayton Valley, AK
I love this product, all of these blushes are my favorite. I even occasionally use Hoola as a blush because it's too dark to bronze my complexion. I think this is the best value if you like Benefit blushes.
Lucy G.
Scotland
I love this palette, I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis! It had 5 of benefits full size blush/bronzers and a decent blush! I love every single one of the colours in this palette. It includes: Hoola Bronzer, which is in my opinion, a staple bronzer that everybody should have, Coralista Blusher, which is a beautiful coral blush that looks amazing with every look, Dallas blusher which is a matte mauve-y blusher that looks amazing, especially for bronze looks, Rockateur blusher which is so gorgeous, its a beautiful colour and it creates a beautiful sheen on the cheeks, and finally Dandelion blush which is the lightest one, it is a light, rosy, baby pink blusher with a slight bit of shimmer on it, just like all the other blushes, the formula and colour is beautiful. Its an amazing go-to palette that I would definitely recommend for anyone starting out with makeup. You will love it!
Mariam R.
This product has everything from bronzer to blush. I use the mixture of hoola light and hoola to contour and then apply blush. I love this product. Definitely a bargain because a singles product it more money.
Natasha K.
I don't own my very own bronzer but my best friend own one of these, her face looks sup when she wears it , she let me use it when I go over there. I can't afford it yet.
Amelia C.
I love the concept of this palette. It would be such a good deal. But I have several individual box blushes and the blushes in this palette are not the same quality. They are not nearly as pigmented or as long lasting on the skin as the originals. Overall I wouldn't repurchase this palette. From now on when I finish it I will be replacing with individual box blushes.
Holly M.
Benefits new cheekathon palette is the dream team of blushes and bronzers combined in the most beautiful, value for money and special palette I have ever seen. And you probably like me have never heard of it before.
At the weekend I was at my local Benefit counter and the women working there hadn’t even heard of it. So I am going to tell you everything you need to know about why you should 100% buy this product.

Firstly lets start by explaining why its such good value for money.
One blush or bronzer box from Benefit is £23.50.
This palette is £44.50 and you get 5 blushes and bronzers.
Now I know what your thinking, but there not full size products?
But the amazing thing is they are!
For less than the price of two Box O Powders you can have 5?

So why should you buy it?
The shades flatter pretty much any skin tone, I am deadly pale as you all know and I can easily wear every shade.
Lets have a shade breakdown shall we:
Dandelion is a sheer pink tone that makes for a pretty everyday blush, this doesn't have to much shimmer and is super wearable.
Hoola ‚Äď you guys know this is my holy grail bronzer. The perfect Matte finish thats both build-able and subtle. Perfection.
Rockateur is a rose gold shimmer blush that gives the skin a real flush with insane colour payoff.
Dallas is a blush and bronzer combo that gives your face a flush of colour, this works incredibly well to give definition and warmth.
Coralista is a warm coral blush with a strong shimmer, perfect for the summertime.

he literal only downside to this palette is the fact that the packaging is absolute enormous. But its just as beautiful as it is big, with Benefit you could to expect beautiful and quality packaging and whilst I appreciate the massive mirror and the brush I will never use it doesn't feel as innovative as some of the other Benefit packaging.
Princess C.
Kingston
Oh my god. Somebody please pinch me, because this must be a dream Benefit be making feel some type away about this beautifully organized Platte... Am in love the Bronzer is die for in this platte , It had a wonderful silky feeling and am in love with the texture of this... Benefit be doing well for the summer...
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.