BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Holly M.
Benefits new cheekathon palette is the dream team of blushes and bronzers combined in the most beautiful, value for money and special palette I have ever seen. And you probably like me have never heard of it before.
At the weekend I was at my local Benefit counter and the women working there hadn’t even heard of it. So I am going to tell you everything you need to know about why you should 100% buy this product.

Firstly lets start by explaining why its such good value for money.
One blush or bronzer box from Benefit is £23.50.
This palette is £44.50 and you get 5 blushes and bronzers.
Now I know what your thinking, but there not full size products?
But the amazing thing is they are!
For less than the price of two Box O Powders you can have 5?

So why should you buy it?
The shades flatter pretty much any skin tone, I am deadly pale as you all know and I can easily wear every shade.
Lets have a shade breakdown shall we:
Dandelion is a sheer pink tone that makes for a pretty everyday blush, this doesn't have to much shimmer and is super wearable.
Hoola – you guys know this is my holy grail bronzer. The perfect Matte finish thats both build-able and subtle. Perfection.
Rockateur is a rose gold shimmer blush that gives the skin a real flush with insane colour payoff.
Dallas is a blush and bronzer combo that gives your face a flush of colour, this works incredibly well to give definition and warmth.
Coralista is a warm coral blush with a strong shimmer, perfect for the summertime.

he literal only downside to this palette is the fact that the packaging is absolute enormous. But its just as beautiful as it is big, with Benefit you could to expect beautiful and quality packaging and whilst I appreciate the massive mirror and the brush I will never use it doesn't feel as innovative as some of the other Benefit packaging.
Samantha G.
I bought this palette just after it went up on Sephora. I'd been thinking about purchasing Hoola bronzer, but also very much adored their blushes, particularly Dallas and Dandelion. Since I was thinking I might eventually get one or two of those blushes, I figured I'd spend a little extra and get this now. My favorite thing about this palette is the price, because you get five full sized blushes and the regular brush you get with a blush from them, for a little more than the price of two blushes. The packaging is nice and sleek, which I appreciate, and the pigmentation is a nice medium. The colour selection for this palette also gives you a blush for every mood and skin tone variation (so it lasts you a pasty winter and a nice summer tan!). Definitely recommend buying.
Amelia K.
This palette is definitely worth the splurge. The price for all 5 full size powders in this palette is nearly the same as buying two of the powders separately. Such a steal! In terms of quality, I think it's awesome! The shades all blend very well. The pigmentation is enough that you see colour with one swipe but can easily build up the colour to the desired appearance. When the blushes are on the cheeks, most of them look fairly matte, some have more of a sheen than others (rockateur has the most sheen) and the bronzer is matte. This palette is perfect for everyday looks and nights out, very versatile! Don't sit too long on this palette, get it while it's still available!
Karla G.
Guelph, Ontario
Get this while you can! For 75$ Canadian you get 5 full size benefit powders! Even though I already own and love 3 out of the 5 powders I've always wanted to try hoola and rockateur and this let me do just that gave me backups of my other favorites (especially coralista which I was running out of and would have been replacing soon anyways). It's pricey but worth it, the powders have a slight scent which I think is great and especially hoola gives a magical glow perfect for summer which is quickly approaching!
Aimee F.
I brought this when it first came out, and for the price it is you're getting an amazing deal for five benefit bronzes and blushes! All of them are so usable and blend able! The packaging is amazing as always for benefit, but it is a bit bulky this palette so not great for traveling! Also I wish they slightly improved it on the inside because it's impossible to use one but not get it all over the one next to it, that is my only crititsium towards the palette! Also smells amazing!
Sandee C.
Price: $75 CDN - You get 5 full sized products for the price of 2!

Packaging: A super cute magnetized box with a mirror & brush inside.

Thoughts: How awesome is this palette?! It contains benefit's top selling cheek products. I am blown away by the variety of colors that come in this palette. They are easy to apply and blend. I am in love! I reach for this almost every day. I have a feeling that this will last me a very very long time.
Jordyn W.
Calgary
This pallet is easily one of the best Spring releases in the cosmetic industry! It includes Benefit's five best selling boxed blushes and bronzer, in their full sizes for $75 which is a $188 value! If you collect makeup, or are looking for the perfect blush and bronzer pallet, do not miss out on this limited edition deal because it's perfect for everyone!
Meagan P.
Mississauga, ON
I love this palette, I have it in my kit for weddings/proms and it is amazing! I works on every skin tone and I don't have to carry around multiple blushes/bronzers, it's all in one place! Plus it's a huge savings since they are all full sized, considering it is $75CAD and each full sized blush/bronzer is $36CAD you're getting 5 for the price of 2!
Andreea O.
Soborg, Denmark
I would even give it more stars if it was possible ! Best spring find for sure ! I got it as a "suggested" gift from my boyfriend for Easter:) the price is awesome ! I wanted to try Hoola for sooo long and now I got the chance to play with all these 5 shades! I love the texture and the pigmentation! I would definitely recommend it !
Simona G.
This is great since you are getting staple Benefit box powders in one place, but it isn't anything special. It is on the expensive side of things but it is worth the money! The colour match my skin tone and I have a rather olive completion in the summer time so I was extremely happy to pick up an item that stayed on all day long
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.