BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jheanel D.
This is such a gorgeous palette where can I get it those colors would look so great on me!!!
Kenadi A.
I love this so much it adds so much warmth to my face the color is bomb I love this so much!
Ashley R.
Great value! Full size products that work with most skin tones. loved getting to try it out.
Jessica Y.
This is definitely a must have palette. The quality is amazing. You will love the results!
The bronzer is a little to orange for my liking but the blushes and formulas are heavenly.
kelly N.
Great deal, full size blushes and bronzers, I have a combination type of skin, great stuff
Amber Y.
I love using the bronzer! It applies easily and gives a nice warm tone. Highly recommend!
claudia s.
Miami, Florida
This is the best palette to ligther skins, gives a little glow and has a perfect finished
Morgan J.
Conway, SC
Love this! I can have so many different looks all in one palette. Good for everyday use!!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Didn't like any of the shades in this palette. They were all too deep for my skin tone
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.