BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Dhurata A.
Maple Park, IL
This is the perfect holiday gift for someone who loves makeup! I got it last year and decided to repurchase for myself this year! The colors are great and you get a lot of options for the price. Thats a win in my book!

I would totally recommend getting this as a gift for someone who you don't know what to choose exactly.
Rachael B.
Grovetown , GA
This pallette is the best!! I bought one for myself and my mom and they are such a good deal, especially if you are a make up and benefit junkie. It comes with two bronzes and three blushes so it gives you a wide variety that will match any make up look that you want to create.
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
I got this palette from my husband for my birthday last month. I absolutely LOVE the hula bronzer and the blush in the top left of the palette. The hula bronzer just blends so easily and is not at all patchy:) The blush/highlighter on the top right is not my color. I is not a "in your face" highlighter and is too glittery for a blush. The bottom bronze color could be used for contouring and maybe for someone with darker skin tone than me (I am light-light medium). I have not used the brush, as I prefer my other brushes. For the cost of this palette, I am not sure it is worth it. I give 4 stars because the quality of the product is good... the colors just don't all work for me:)-
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
This is my favorite palette that I have. It is a great price since it has 5 of the benefit cosmetics blushes and bronzer. It comes with a brush that I do wish was softer but it is great for when you travel. The packaging is also really pretty which I like.
Jheanel D.
This is such a gorgeous palette where can I get it those colors would look so great on me!!!
Rachel L.
This is definitely not raved about enough. I use this for my everyday contour and blush routine. For the price you get a great deal. You could buy two blushes for $60 or buy this and get 4 blushes and a contour for $58. Two of the blushes have dual purpose, dandelion can be used to highlight and dallas is a great contour color
Dalther R.
I also love his presentation, this case is beautiful and I love to carry it in my suitcase of makeup .. my clients love it! I'm a professional make-up artist and I recommend it to the max! I want to buy a lot, because I love it!

I love this palette of flushing and shine, I like to use it on the faces of my clients, as a professional make-up artist I recommend it to the whole community .. its price is affordable and the quality of this product is incomparable, I want to buy many of them because I love it Use them ... They are the maximum!
This palette is PERFECT! the price is amazing- there are 5 FULL SIZE blushes/bronzers included for the price of 2! (AND a really nice contouring brush!) The colors work best on lighter skin in my opinion since the bronzer isnt very dark. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try benefits boxed blushes or hoola bronzer because you get such a great deal while getting to try 5 colors.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Honestly, I’m kind of overall the palette collabs but I absolutely adore Bunny so I’m on board with this one. It’s unique, versatile and beautiful.

The packaging stands out for sure. A faux wood grain and old school font inspired by the Wild West. Of course, a gator with wings is depicted on the front like a wood burn etching. The package sums up Bunny’s sense of style perfectly. If a palette were Southern Gothic, this is it.
Maribel M.
Laveen, AZ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER. It's perfect for travel, because you have a variety of blushes and a bronzer. You can pair the different blushes together too. It's perfect for daytime or nighttime. I would so recommend this blush kit. Coralista is definitely my go-to blush
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.