BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Nicole F.
This blush/bronzer palette is my go-to for blush! They variation of shades allows you options that would coordinate with just about any look. The Hula bronzer is perfect for any and all skin tones, in my opinion, so very versatile! I typically use this for my contour. The brush it comes with isn't too bad either (for contour), but I tend to use my own for the blushes. Great value as well, since you get large pan sizes of all 5 products!
sara r.
Billings, MT
I use this palette every day. I love that it has different shades of blush so I can match it with the rest of my look. The bronzer is very build able and isn't too harsh. I also find the blushes smell incredible.. they are somewhat floral but very fresh. It starts my mornings off right ! This was a huge savings buying the entire palette rather than purchasing each color individually. I'm so glad I bought it!
Katrina M.
Lemme tell you.. this palette is a blessing! It's 5 full sized blush and bronzers for around $45 from Sephora I believe. The mirror on this thing is miraculous. All you have to do is take this baby with you to finish half of your face and you can use the ginormous clear mirror to help you do the rest of your makeup as well. It also comes with a brush that I personally use for the hoola; although, I'm sure you could use it for the blushes as well if necessary.
Meghan B.
Wichita, KS
I bought this at Ulta because the girl working there convinced me it was a great deal. Hello...$60 for 5 full sized products?! AMAZING. I love the formula. I use the Hoola bronzer on a daily basis and switch back and forth between the blushes.
Kori H.
Boise, ID
This palette has everything you need in one handy spot! Even better they are full sized products! You definitely get your money's worth and then some. Hoola bronzer is a cult favorite and for good reason, it is the perfect shade! The blushes in this palette go with any look!
Zaali B.
Bronx, NY
This an amazing deal!!! Each blush is in FULL SIZE and you get the brusj with it. The formula is the same. When companies release kits like this for some odd reason of the things are never the same formula i never understand why they do that but this has the same EXACT formula as their individual ones! Its worth the money for sure if you ever wanted any of the benefits blushes. Only thing is because everything is full sized the packaging is bulky
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
There are not enough good things I can say about this palette! It is an amazing value for the price and is so convenient. I know a lot of people don't like the size of the palette, but in reality, its perfect. When you're traveling, you have everything in a sleek palette opposed to several compacts clunking around in your purse where they are more likely to break, etc. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the brush. Mine seems really rough and bristly. Not sure if that if I got an odd brush, but it doesn't bother me because I use my own for the palette anyway! Great purchase!
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
Imagine something good, and multiple a thousand times.
I use to use "Hoola" and I think it's totally worth it to buy it all and have an excellent blush palette that you can use for basically everything and you can mix and match to get your perfect cheek tone!
Patty P.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Worth the price for 6 blushes/bronzers! Beautiful colors that can be layered for different looks. Dallas is a great bronzer!
Jennifer M.
I use this palette daily, both for the Hoola bronzer and the Dallas blush. The other products that are included are great as well. Definitely a great value!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.