BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
This is one of my favorites. I pretty much use this everyday. The bronzer is a perfect shade and you can blend the blushes to make different colors. The highlight is really pretty. Easy to use, long lasting and totally worth every penny. All of these are full size and the brush works really well too.
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
Let's just talk about how amazing of a deal this is! Like come on! When they took these off the shelves at Sephora I freaked out and bought 2 more for a backup. I hit pan on a least one benefit blush a year. So let's just see here. 2 please!
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I love this palette. It is so pretty and the colors are so universal. It is also very pigmented. The only complaint about it is the smell but once the product is on you can't smell it.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
Love this palette! Love Benefit's blush and bronzers and this is the best deal by far! These are also full size pans which are a huge plus. Well done Benefit, well done.
Mia A.
I love this palette. I think it's a great value because you are getting full sized of Rockateur, Dallas, and Coralista blushes. Hoola bronzer, Dandelion brightening powder and a little brush (which I don't like) The packaging is super cute. All the colors show up well on my medium/tan skin. The palette has a mirror. The floral smell of Dandelion has kind of permeated the whole palette. I'm really happy I bought this.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
I love how much product you get for your money, I'm all about shopping smart so I always try go more toward shopping for palette's some work out and some don't but I believe this is a great one that every girl should have its an essential, and it compliments any skin tone I would recommend this to anyone Its that great!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Good pigmentation but I don't think is good for dark skin tone. A lot of product in a package. Easy to blend.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
You. Need. This! For the price of 2 full size products, you're getting 5!! That's insane!! The consistency is the same as their individual products. Plus you get a cute brush and adorable packaging! Not the most ideal to travel with, but this is definitely a must-have!!
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Absolutely love this palette. Gives you options to bronze/contour and the ability to bronze! Tons of different colors/combinations can be used to achieve the desired look.
Gretchel M.
esta paleta es perfecta y de esta tengo dos colores favoritos, es genial tiene los colores que tu necesitas para tu piel, mi favorito
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.