BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Melinda W.
I absolutely love this blush and bronzer palette! This is such an amazing deal you get 4 blushes including Dandelion, Rockateur, Coralista, and Dallas which can also be used as a contour shade and then the popular bronzer in Hoola. These are all full size which is amazing. The formula on these blushes and bronzer are great and they blend out really nicely. This is a really great palette!
Dalther R.
I also love his presentation, this case is beautiful and I love to carry it in my suitcase of makeup .. my clients love it! I'm a professional make-up artist and I recommend it to the max! I want to buy a lot, because I love it!

I love this palette of flushing and shine, I like to use it on the faces of my clients, as a professional make-up artist I recommend it to the whole community .. its price is affordable and the quality of this product is incomparable, I want to buy many of them because I love it Use them ... They are the maximum!
Rachael B.
Grovetown , GA
This pallette is the best!! I bought one for myself and my mom and they are such a good deal, especially if you are a make up and benefit junkie. It comes with two bronzes and three blushes so it gives you a wide variety that will match any make up look that you want to create.
Deeann R.
Richmond, TX
This is the only blush pallet I have and I like it a lot I use it everyday the only thing I wish they have was darker color it works better for pale and sometimes tan people I would buy it again but for my mom .
Erica S.
Such a great deal you're getting, not to mention the packaging is so cute & fun! This palette gives you all the best selling blushes by Benefit and cult favorite Hoola Bronzer all in one amazingly priced kit. You cant beat that. The blushes are perfect for a more natural look or that fresh "pinched" look. It just makes you look so healthy & beautiful.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
What a great palette! It's the only palette you need. This is also a great bargain buy. It's way cheaper than buying all the products individually.
Keirstin C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This. Palette. Rocks. This palette has everything you need in it. The blushes are amazingly pigmented and glide right on. The Hoola bronzer is amazing on most skin colors and is matte so it is great to contour with as well. I would highly recommend adding this to your collection.
Ariana D.
Needham Heights, MA
If you like Benefit blushes, this palette is a great deal! You get four full sized blushes along with Hoola bronzer, which is one of my favorite bronzers of all time. If you were to purchase these all separately, you would be paying so much more! I definitely recommend picking this palette up if you're looking for a some new blushes. It is even great to travel with!
Nicole F.
This blush/bronzer palette is my go-to for blush! They variation of shades allows you options that would coordinate with just about any look. The Hula bronzer is perfect for any and all skin tones, in my opinion, so very versatile! I typically use this for my contour. The brush it comes with isn't too bad either (for contour), but I tend to use my own for the blushes. Great value as well, since you get large pan sizes of all 5 products!
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I love this palette. It is so pretty and the colors are so universal. It is also very pigmented. The only complaint about it is the smell but once the product is on you can't smell it.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.