BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
I looooove this palette. My favorite blush is Dandelion and I get to have 5 full sized blushes for the price of 2.
Keyona M.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this palette it is all I need to do my face with! It is the bomb.com. You can go simple or dramatic with it!
Cindy C.
This palette has a very nice tonality I like its color, I'll see if I buy it to experience how good it is : )  ..
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Who here has gotten the chance to use this beauty?! I would love to get my hands on this and be able to have it !
Dottie T.
Booneville, KY
My favorite colors all in one compact! They all have a nice smooth pigment finish! I use hooks bronzer to contour
Harp B.
Sacramento, CA
This is seriously one of my favorites from benefit they have everything in one box like what more can you ask for
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
love love love love this product it does what the product says it would do highly recommend y'all to purchase.
Taylor S.
Great value for the cost since every single item would be well over 100 dollars if they were bought separately.
Bari T.
Gaithersburg, MD
The best palette for on the go travel! Every color blush you could want and the ever so popular hoola bronzer!
Eliza P.
Atlanta , GA
I love bronzing my face this is like a dreamer I promise y'all would want this. It does not look patchy at all
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.