BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Reyna P.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love this product! Did I say love already? Lol. I'm so excited about this because it brings all of my favorite cheek products into one place. The fact that the cost of it is equivalent to about one and a half of these individual boxes makes it so affordable. The variety of cheek colors and bronzer is fabulous. Also, it smells super good! I recommend it to so many of my friends.
Catie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great way to try all of the favs if you haven't yet. They are all supper pretty and it's a steal because the overall value is $145! The blushes can come out so you can use the box when your done but something u thought was weird was that their all different sizes, they don't look like it but on the back they are. Overall it's a supper great product that works with many skin tones
Riley V.
Love love love this! I just bought it about a month ago and I have not used anything else! I bought this at Sephora and was so excited to get it home! Unlike other palattes they are all full size for almost as much as two single shades! I utilize everything in this palette and have even traveled with it! It is a little difficult to travel with considering it is pretty big, but I love it!
Sarah K.
Walnut, IL
I really like this palette; However, I have owned rockateur in the past and this does not seem to be the exact same formula as the individual boxed blush. It's still pretty and blend-able but in my opinion it i not exactly the same. Overall I would buy this again because it is an amazing value, but it is something to consider if you are in love with a specific individual boxed blush.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
This has to be my favorite, hands down. I have always love benefit blushes and bronzer, but their expensive. When i saw this in my sephora, The first thing i did was grab it and run to the counter even though there were many palettes available. I use holla everyday to contour and using the rockateur blush gives my pale skin the perfect shimmery pop of color. Totally worth the buy!
Jeanette C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is your one stop shop, take it and go palette! Good thing about this palette is that you can even do eyeshadow with them! (There's an extra tip for you!) you can mix and match, and hey, the powders may not last forever but the brush, you can Lee that for life! Great palette, it isn't too much! Great for people who really don't wear to much makeup and for the newbies!
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
This palette very quickly became my #alltimefave. I have always been a huge fan of hoola bronzer upon recieving this palette i quickly fell in live with all of the shades provided. Even better these are all full size blushes in one palette for 1 low cost paying for 2 out of 5. Its quick easy and convienient. Sadly its only limited edition which is why i bought 4 of them.
Kimberly S.
I contemplated buying this for a long time because of the price before I finally just went for it! let me tell you, I'm sorry I waited so long!! I love all the colors in there. you can just wear a bronzer, you blush, or both or all! I get so much use out of this!! I love the Dallas bronzer in it because I have very fair skin so it looks less muddy when I use it!
Brenda F.
Salinas , Ca
The best blush pallete hands down. I am I love with this pallete too bad it's limited addition. Is is the first time I have tried benefits blushes and they are amazing specially the hoola bronzer blended like a dream. No harsh lines and to dark so it won't make you look "dirty" bronze. Vitalist a and dandelion blush are perfect coral and pink for any skin color
Madison P.
Franklin, OH
This pallate is the best thing thats every happened to me!! I have fair skin but I have applied it beautifully to many skin types. I have had this pallate for several months and have yet to hit pan on any color!!
I typically use holla as a bronzer color, coralista as a blush and then i take the shimmer color (rockateur?) and place it on the apples of my cheeks.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.