BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
I really enjoy this! I wish we had a different highlighter. And dandelion is not my fave but I still get use from itz
Xai X.
The perfect everyday blush palate. Blushes are so soft and smooth. Wish there would've been a bit more pigmentation.
Melissa Anne A.
Homestead, FL
This is so sexy! I love the colors and the way it goes on and stays put. Plus the case is always fun and super cute.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love love. I have both cheekaton and cheek parade. Then only thing I dont is That they both have hoola and dandelion
Clare K.
I love this palette! It is great for traveling and I use all these colors. You get 5 full size for such a good price!
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
Love this product! practically get full sized products of each blush/bronzer. can't say enough good things about it!
Esmeralda M.
Stockton, CA
This is so convenient to use! You literally have it all with this palette, I've already gone through two of these !
Tania M.
Houston , TX
Great for traveling because it shades I like for a nice sunny day and the the finish is great and they stay all day
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I'm in love with this pallet!! The shades are beautiful!! My skin is super sensitive and this doesn't break me out!
Jerie Ann P.
I'm a big fan of benefit face products because they work with my skin and show up. I love how this has everything.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.