BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Kristy N.
Best thing ever! I use all of them and this palette is a great value especially helps with the depotting
Ellen L.
Chicago
This palette has great blushes and a wide variety. It's a little pricy, but it has everything you'd need.
Allison W.
Athens, GA
This palette is beautiful. I love all of the colors in it. They are beautiful on and blend really well.
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
I've been wanting to this for awhile now I want to review this products. I can't wait to buy this.
Sarah H.
Great value! These are full size and the kit is beautiful! It a great way to try Benefit products!
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
i want this cheek palette soooo bad. i've swatched it in stores and the color payoff is great
Kenadi A.
I love this so much it adds so much warmth to my face the color is bomb I love this so much!
Deeann R.
Richmond, TX
This is the only blush pallet I have and I like it a lot I use it everyday the only thing I wish they have was darker color it works better for pale and sometimes tan people I would buy it again but for my mom .
Erica S.
Such a great deal you're getting, not to mention the packaging is so cute & fun! This palette gives you all the best selling blushes by Benefit and cult favorite Hoola Bronzer all in one amazingly priced kit. You cant beat that. The blushes are perfect for a more natural look or that fresh "pinched" look. It just makes you look so healthy & beautiful.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
What a great palette! It's the only palette you need. This is also a great bargain buy. It's way cheaper than buying all the products individually.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.