BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Maureen F.
Beaverton, OR
I looooove this palette. My favorite blush is Dandelion and I get to have 5 full sized blushes for the price of 2.
Dottie T.
Booneville, KY
My favorite colors all in one compact! They all have a nice smooth pigment finish! I use hooks bronzer to contour
Harp B.
Sacramento, CA
This is seriously one of my favorites from benefit they have everything in one box like what more can you ask for
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Who here has gotten the chance to use this beauty?! I would love to get my hands on this and be able to have it !
Cindy C.
This palette has a very nice tonality I like its color, I'll see if I buy it to experience how good it is : )  ..
Sasha M.
Santa Ana, CA
A really good blush palette it even has a bronzer. It is great for travel. It also has a brush that works well.
Eliza P.
Atlanta , GA
I love bronzing my face this is like a dreamer I promise y'all would want this. It does not look patchy at all
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
love love love love this product it does what the product says it would do highly recommend y'all to purchase.
Gilliane F.
Muy buena paleta ya que por él precio de 2 productos benefit adquieres mas productos y de tamaño original 👍
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
Everything you need for glowing color on your cheeks, in one pallet. Buy it! You cant go wrong with this...
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.