BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Vanessa G.
Rome, GA
Favorite blush pallets by far love the hoola bronzer a little to pricey but totally worth it one of my prized possessions
Beba A.
en realidad no me gusto mucho ,la calidad de la paleta no es como los productos individuales,la pigmentación no es buena
Morgan N.
Parrish, FL
This palette smells so good and it's such a good deal. You get they're full sized blushes and bronzers which are amazing.
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
Someone gift me please I really want some free makeup but I don't know how to get it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
kayla r.
Absolutely positively without a freaking doubt in my mind, i lived for this product so much it's freaking ridiculous!!!!!
Timera A.
Memphis, TN
Love it. This is a amazing product to use. It gave me glow I didn't see with my other brand bronzers. I felt flawless.
Marissa K.
Hockessin, DE
So good I love this palette. Basically you will never need another palette ever again because this one has everything.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
I love everything about this palette. It is all the best of Benefit cheek products all in one and at a great price too
Jennifer Q.
Super pigmented and has such a bLendable texture. Beautiful warm tones that compliment the cheeks by adding definition.
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
I really enjoy this! I wish we had a different highlighter. And dandelion is not my fave but I still get use from itz
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.