BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
This was a really good purchase. It has 5 full size blushes. Wish it was a little more pigmented but overall the color payoff is really nice.
Stephanie T.
Most amazing blush and bronzer combo! I use this pallet EVERYDAY. Great colors and pigments. I probably won't ever switch to anything else.
Jennifer H.
Gray, TN
I have always been a fan of benefit blushes and hoopla bronzer!!! So exciting its all in one palette nowūüėć Better for storage and traveling
Jenny F.
The best gift I could buy myself. I take special care of this palette because it has all the colors and product I need. So obsessed.
Giulliana Julie A.
Pasadena, CA
One of the best Blush and Bronzers out there. For the price, you can use this for months on end! Great for summer and winter facial tones.
Ivannys M.
This is one of the best products I could find true colors are beautiful , there is no one that does not use and is as professional makeup
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
I love this blush palette. Its a great price for all of the product you're getting, and the color range is suitable for most skintones.
Marshay M.
Gurnee , IL
Love the bronzer looks very natural and doesn't feel cakey I also love the peach blush because I feel it can be used on all skin tones
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This is a nice cute wonderful palete that gives you a chance to try all the blushes without paying full price on the others separately.
Jaycee C.
Winston salem, NC
First of all the value for this is unreal. I love benefit blushes color payoff, texture and smell so this was totally worth the splurge
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.