BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Katelynn B.
Amarillo, TX
I got this for my birthday and love it. It is 58 dollars but considering that it has five of the blush/bronzers that are like 28 dollars a piece. They are so pigmented and beautiful. I am so happy I got it!
Aminah S.
Spring Hill, FL
Just ordered this ! Such a great deal ! I'm in love with hoola and that alone is over 30 dollars . So you get four blushes on top of that and everything's full sized , it's like a 145 dollar value !
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Although it is definitely pricey, this product is the real deal! Benefit is a high quality brand that i suggest major make up users to invest in. However if you put on makeup once in a blue moon, there are cheaper products that may be substantial for you!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
How the heck did they not come out with this gorgeous palette SOOONER ?! This palette is amazing its beautiful and AFFORDABLE , trust me i wont be buying any hoola anytime soon.
Makeup by A.
I did a review on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
This is such a wonderful kit and a GREAT VALUE. These are 5 full size blushes and bronzer! They normally retail for $29 each so if you are interested in 2 of the shades go ahead and kit this kit. You can the most bang for your buck with this kit. And these are all 5 iconic shades and great quality products from Benefit. Not to mention the packaging is super cute and it is LE.
Annetta M.
Taylors, SC
It's a beautiful blush and a bronzer palette the best thing that a girl can want to buy to set the make I am wear beautiful and get comments
Giulliana Julie A.
PASADENA, CA
One of the best Blush and Bronzers out there. For the price, you can use this for months on end! Great for summer and winter facial tones.
Marshay M.
Gurnee , IL
Love the bronzer looks very natural and doesn't feel cakey I also love the peach blush because I feel it can be used on all skin tones
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I'm in love with this pallet!! The shades are beautiful!! My skin is super sensitive and this doesn't break me out!
Jerie Ann P.
I'm a big fan of benefit face products because they work with my skin and show up. I love how this has everything.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.