BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is such a great value! The blush and bronzer formulas from Benefit are so finely milled, smooth, and soft. They last all day on your face and are absolutely beautiful. This is a great palette to try full size versions of all the Benefit blushes and bronzers at a great discount. I
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
If Benefit called me and said, "If we could make you any one makeup palette and sell it to you at a fraction of the price you can usually buy it, what would you want?" the answer would be Cheekaton! If you're considering getting one for yourself, the answer is yes. Just yes.
Marissa P.
First, the value of this product is AMAZING. You are getting 5 FULL sized blushes. On top of that, it is packaged well. When you buy the blushes individually, they are packaged in a deep box... very frustrating to use. I love blush palettes, and this one is no exception. If you are on the fence on whether or not to purchase this product, then you should jump off and BUY IT NOW!
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
Perfect palette! The blushes are beautiful and long-lasting, and the bronzers are versatile and just right for summer. I especially love Rockateur. it is an amazing highlight! The packaging is that typical cute benefit style, and you get large products. totally worth it!
Erin C.
I wanted to purchase this so bad but when I swatched it in store I was not happy. The blushes had no pigmentation and the bronzer was orange. I have a light skin tone for reference. I wanted to love this because the concept is awesome but it fell short for me.
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
This palette has all you need and they are all full size, which makes this an amazing deal! The Hoola bronzer is a cult favorite for contouring or if you just like a matte bronzer. They all smell good too. It also comes with the perfect little brush!
Camille B.
It's expensive but definitely a good thing to ask for within the next couple holidays! I didn't used to use benefit until I got samples of their blushes and bronzers in my birchbox and boy oh boy do I love it! They make the colors so thoughtfully and to go with virtually any skin tone!
emily b.
I am absolutely in love with this palette! My boyfriend bought it for me and I haven't been able to put it down!! There is bronzer blush and highlight and they are all full sized! I love the texture and the longevity! It's perfect!
Michelle B.
One of the best purchases I made was this product. I love that it comes with blush and bronzers. I use this product pretty much everyday and the coralista blush in this palette is my absolute favorite. This is a must buy!
Michelle L.
Minneapolis, MN
I just bought this palette at sephora. I really wanted to try hoola, then I remembered watching a youtubers vlog on their trip to benefits event. This is a steal because a single color is already $29. This palette was $58. I'm so excited to use this.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.