BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Casey B.
i use this palette all the time for the perfect blushy cheeks! The brush is a nice size and allows you to get a good amount of product onto it. it leaves your cheeks looking rosy and sparkly!
Melany G.
I think I this product is awesome because benefit products is nice and these bronzer and blush are awesome and really nice shades and it really nice palette to and I what I think ūüĎćūüĎćūüėÉūüėÉ
Denise G.
Brilliant you get your moneys worth. These blushes are bright beautiful and long lasting. The pigments are smooth and best part is you can try all of Benefits blushes in one palette.
Hannah D.
Amazing bang for your buck!
You get 5 FULL SIZE powders for the price of about 2!
The colors are all different so it's not repetitive
Includes hula bronzer which is my favorite
Tiffany S.
I absolutely love this palette. I grab it everyday over my other blush. I love that it gives you full size products for such s great price. The smell is wonderful and the pigment is great!
Marisol S.
It's 5 of the blushes in one pallet, you can contour, highlight and/or give your cheeks a little color. It's perfect for day and night. Definitely my favorite cheek palette!
No D.
This is great and handy! Doesn't take up much space as would each one individually. Perfect for different looks from day to night! Each color is breathtaking. Absolutely love this!
Jennifer M.
I use this palette daily, both for the Hoola bronzer and the Dallas blush. The other products that are included are great as well. Definitely a great value!
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This palettes is absolutely amazing. The shades are beautiful and very pigmented! They are so buttery and easy to apply. Defiantly one of my favorite palettes
Denise M.
Loving these warm tones. Perfect for my skin color. I'm more olive and I assume these colors would look nice with all skin tones. Not to bold. Very natural.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.