BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Paige B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite palette ever! Plus Benefit is AMAZING! You get 4 blushes plus the hoola bronzer for $58, usually two blushes are like $30, so you're pretty much buying two and getting 3 for free with this product. The dandelion blush with the hoola bronzer is gorgeous! I love experimenting with new looks and this products allows me to do that!
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
This palette is everything. Since one blush from this palette is $29, it is such a steal to just go ahead and buy this palette for $58! This contains full size blushes and bronzers. The colors are beautiful and unique and I love them all! I have fair skin and these last me all day when I put them on. Definitely worth the purchase!!!
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Ummm omg this palette is amazing! I grabbed it from Ulta and so happy that I did! All of these colors are amazing and can work on everyone (yes, even Dallas looks good on us pale ladies and gents). I don't think the brush it comes with is very useful, but that's okay, I have my own brushes to use with it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Kailey S.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, let me begin with the fact that these are FULL SIZED tins. That alone makes this product well worth the $58 dollars. This palette gives you blush colors, a highlighter, and bronzes that look absolutely beautiful on. The powders also seem to have a very nice floral fragrance to them. Absolutely in love with this palette.
Jenny J.
Garden grove , CA
You MUST pick this up while it is still available. It is limited edition! You get 5 blushes/bronzer and a brush (coralista,hoolah, Dallas, dandelion, rocketeer). Did I mention these are full size! Highly pigmented and blend out seamlessly. Basically for the price of 2 blushes you get 5. Cute sturdy packaging.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great value. You get 5 FULL SIZE products for the price of 2. How can you go wrong? I am excited to have them all and I love Benefit blushes so I would definitely recommend this item. I purchased it from Sephora during the VIB sale. I'm happy with the purchase.
Bailey W.
Vancouver, WA
So unbelievably worth it. I do makeup for weddings so I encounter so many different skin tones and this was so worth the investment. Not to mention I love them for myself as well! You get 5 full sized pans for the price of 2! Don't even debate it, just grab it before it's gone!
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
The quality of this product is top notch but the value is insane. So much product is given for such a good price. Also, the packaging isn't bulky and really easy to travel with. I really appreciate benefit releasing this product during the summer months and not just during the holiday season. Buy this asap!
Vivian L.
I personally think this is one of the benefit blush/bronzer palettes that are worth the money. It would probably be best to keep in mind that some of benefits blushes will NOT show up on deep skin tones, like the hoola and dandelion will probably not show up on skin tones darker than NC40
Alexis E.
I love love love this blush/bronzer palette. I've been wanting to try benefit's box blushes for some time now, but never pulled the trigger until now. The price was amazing, and I'm so happy with all of the shades included. I think this would be really flattering for multiple skin tones.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!