BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Kelly J.
Pleasant Hill, MO
One of my best purchases of 2017 - I love the colors and having a palette that is easy to take with me for whatever look comes in handy. Packaging is alittle bulky but it doesn't bother me. Love having two bronzers in there as well
Samantha S.
You need this. I am obsessed with every product in this palette. All full sized. All very long wearing in my experience and I typically wear my makeup for 12 hours. I find Dallas to be a little more long wearing in comparison to the other shades. And who can say no to the packaging! The brush it comes with isn't my favorite and I would only use it if I had nothing else around. Gorgeous colors highly recommend this!
Nadia F.
Lincolnton, NC
Love this palette! I've received sample sizes of some of benefit's blushes and have been wanting to buy a full size. Luckily I saw that this palette had 4 full sized blushes and a full size bronzer and I had to buy it. Dandelion has to be my favorite blush of all time! Overall this palette was a great deal
Andrea A.
aurora , il
I see a lot of companies coming out with blush palettes and lets just say palettes in general, I can pick out two shades I love and the reason I'd buy a certain palette and then ill look at the ones ill get use of and then lastly all the ones that wont get touched and then i decide to splurge or not... this palette was a no brainer alll the shades will get use I'm nc25/nc30 every blush i wanted to try and the famous hoolah definitely happy with this one!
Tran N.
Morrow, GA
This palette is a must get. Benefit's blushes are one of the best on the market out there because they are pigmented, long lasting, and gorgeous colors that would fit any skin tone. This palette in particular has been an all star out of everything they sold in the past. I have the 2015 holiday palette which doesn't include Dallas, and they aren't full size but way more than what I need. This set you are getting all these full size for the price of only 2. If you have always been on the fence of buying a single box blush, get this set instead and you are set for blushes for the next 2 years.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
First off, the packaging is really fun and cute. Secondly, the sizes of the products in here are fantastic, especially when you compare the price of this to their other blushes. This would be great for travel as you have everything you need, from matte satin blushes to a blush with a nice sheen and a lovely bronzer. They all wear well and I would definitely recommend this.
Bor X.
Fresno, CA
I got this last year on HSN. It recently just starting selling on the Ulta website. I love this palette. The quality of each is awesome like the regular box blushes. This is especially a great buy if you always wanted to buy/try some of their box blushes. It's a great value product. The pan size was much larger than I would have expected which was an awesome surprise. The packaging is beautiful. I display this on my vanity. If you are on the fence about this product hop over to the other side and buy it for yourself, your mom, your sister, your daughter, and your friend.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This is a great collection and selection of benefit's boxed blushes! My only complaint is the cheapness of its packaging. For $56, the packaging should be much better than cardboard. I know it is a spoof on its boxed blushes, but thinking of what tarte has done with its limited edition blush palettes (which are simply stunning and not as bulky as this monstrosity...), I would have loved something more sleek and less juvenile out of benefit. I think this will be my last benefit purchase.
Jesse D.
This palette. Is AMAZING. All of the colors are highly pigmented and it comes with two blushes, two bronzers, and a highlight (which can also be used as a blush). All of the products are versatile and high quality. The brush it comes with is basically trash but for the price this can't be beat. The packaging is very cute (flimsy) cardboard but it won't be traveling with me so durability isn't a priority for me.
Heather T.
Wilmington, DE
I love, love, love this palette. I am fair skinned so the color payoff is amazing for me. The packaging is nice, however I do wish the inside part was connected, I am afraid of dropping it. It has a really light floral smell the I enjoy. It is a great value since all 5 are full sized. I use it everyday, and I love the results every time. Highly recommend.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.