BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Susi J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I bought this blush and bronzer palette because I needed a new variety of blushes/bronzers and let me just say this palette is my favorite!! Every blush/bronzer (lol) has amazing pigment you actually have to be a little careful because you can go overboard with them hahaha, and also it's a great palette to take with you when you travel because it doesn't take too much space and it has everything you need when you think of blushes and bronzers!! and can I just say for the price it's amazing! You get 5 blushes/bronzers for almost the price of one and they're all full size what more do you want!!!
Ilana R.
Everything in here is great it's just very bulky and sometimes there's kickback that gets into the other products. also i feel like the hola bronzer in there isn't as pigmented
McKenzie R.
Maricopa, AZ
Love this palette! All of the blushes blend beautifully and are all your everyday colors. Nothing too intense but are definitely buildable. I almost passed this palette up but I'm so glad I bought it!
Lindsey K.
Rivesville, WV
I love this cheek palette, it let's you try all of the benefit favorites and gives you a lot of blushes to choose from. The pans are large and it's definitely worth the money.
Elisa S.
Shelbyville, MI
The combination of all of these products together is amazing! I use this pallet almost every day! I love how they all look working together! Will be buying again!
Brooke D.
Nicholasville
If you are looking for some blushes and want a kit like this I say go for it. The quality of these are amazing and you will get it cheaper than if you were to purchase them all individually
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I love every single shade in this palette! This is perfect for your collection at home but maybe not the best to travel with. I have light skin and these colors work beautifully s super impressed with this palette!
Patricia B.
Hartford , MI
The Benefit Cheekathon Pallet is a great product for the price. You get 6 full size products for the price of 2. Not only to you get their famous Hula Bronzer but you also get all but 2 of their boxed blushes.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I bought this palette on a whim because of the sephora VIB sale, and I don't regret my decision whatsoever. the price couldn't be beat (especially with 15% off) and the quality of the blushes/bronzers is just as good as if you bought them individually. obviously the only downside is that this is a HUGE palette, so you can't travel with it, but that was a sacrifice I was willing to make. rockateur isn't really my cup of tea, but all of the other products are amazing and totally worth the purchase.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
At first I was going to buy this palette. I already had a Hoola bronzer and the blushes didn't really appeal to me that much. I saw this in person and died at the sight of just how gorgeous the blushes truly were! I love that it's 5 FULL SIZE blushes for $58. One blues retails for $29 so you're definitely getting an awesome deal! I've fallen completely in love with dandelion and rockateur and they'll be staples in my collection for years to come!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.