BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this palette filled with blushes, bringers and highlight. You get a lot for your money and the products show on your skin great and gives you a natural finish!
Brittany S.
This palette is amazing. It's an incredible value and it's a great way to try several Benefit powders. The shades are very pigmented. A little goes a long way, so this palette will last me a good while.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
How the heck did they not come out with this gorgeous palette SOOONER ?! This palette is amazing its beautiful and AFFORDABLE , trust me i wont be buying any hoola anytime soon.
Jessica B.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this product more than anything else in my makeup collection. It smells amazing and is a great value considering you get 5 full-size blushes and bronzers and a brush for the price of two full-size blushes/bronzers. it is easy to travel with and is an absolute must have.
Michele J.
I went to restock on Dallas and ended up with this great palette. I don't use the brush because I prefer a longer handled brush. And I like to use different brushes for bronzer and blush. But the pigmentation is great and I don't notice any difference from the singles.
Claudia
I love all of the blushes and bronzer in this palette. It comes with a great variety for all sorts of looks. Also, the price is great for how much product you actually get. I would recommend to others but I think it is limited edition and they don't sell it anymore😕
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
I originally was only going to buy hula bronzer but this palette was only a bit more so I decided to buy. So happy I did and I did not miss out. The product is long lasting and you do get your money's worth. I would buy again and be happy to try more benefit products.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Absolutely love this palette. Gives you options to bronze/contour and the ability to bronze! Tons of different colors/combinations can be used to achieve the desired look.
This palette is PERFECT! the price is amazing- there are 5 FULL SIZE blushes/bronzers included for the price of 2! (AND a really nice contouring brush!) The colors work best on lighter skin in my opinion since the bronzer isnt very dark. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try benefits boxed blushes or hoola bronzer because you get such a great deal while getting to try 5 colors.
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
OBSESSED. I have everything I need in one pallet from dandelion to hoola. 5 shades and all portable instead of having to buy all 5 separately. And this was also cheaper. LOVE
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.