BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Danielle G.
LANDENBERG
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would - it is a perfect pallet that has 5 FULL SIZE products in it, for a fantastic price! The hoola bronzer is my ride or die bronzer, it's perfect on my fair skin. The 3 blushes are gorgeous and super pigmented! The blush topper gives you an extra glow, and the pallet even comes with a small brush! For $58, you can't beat the price! (Full sized Hoola bronzer is about half of the price)
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I think this is the cutest idea ever. Benefit always comes out with really cute products and packaging, and this is definitely one of those products. Besides the packaging, the products inside are amazing. Hoola Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers and I had always wanted to try Benefit's blush boxes. In this palette, you get to try 5 FULL SIZE blushes/bronzers. I think if you've been eyeing Benefit blushes, this is a must have.
Tracie Q.
Torrance, CA
This palette is a really good deal. However, I feel like some of the products in the palette aren't the same quality as a the original box blushes. I really have to dig my brush into some of the blushes to get any pigment. Rockateur and Dandelion seem to be the worst in the palette. Hoola and Coralista are the best and Dallas is right in the middle. It was a great idea and a great deal, I just wish it was executed a little better.
Lindsey M.
Morehead City, NC
This blush box is everything!!! I absolutely love it!!! It smells like heaven which was totally unexpected! Each blush is full sized and will last a super long time! The colors are a little light when you apply them, but I prefer it that way so I can build it up if I want to or even mix shades together for something more custom. It is definitely a steal considering that each full size blush easily sells for $30 on its own.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
The palette is a great bang for your buck considering you're getting full sized products inside, also the packaging is really beautiful. The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because of the pigmentation of my coralista powder- it is little to none and I have to really dig my brush in to it to get any pay off at all, not sure what the issue is there but it's a big bummer for me because I know how some people really love it.
Meg S.
I was going back and forth about picking up this product due to the hefty price tag but I really wanted to buy Hoola and Dallas for this summer. When I did the math & ended up breaking it down I realized that if you buy two of the boxed blushes/ bronzers you are going to spend more then buying this kit. The major bonus is that all 5 of these are FULL SIZED! I'm so happy I picked this up. I've been using it every day.
Grace C.
Buffalo, NY
This palette is amazing! I've always wanted to try a benefit blush, and now this is the perfect way to do it. I recently bought this and have tried all of the blushes/bronzers. They are all super gorgeous colors that can easily be worn with almost any look. For the price this is such a great deal. The only thing about this product I dislike is it is a large box, and not ideal for any travel. Otherwise a great go to!
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
Love this and so glad I bit the bullet and purchased it. Such a great value. I have 2 cons and one is that it has a scent I don't love but I got used to it. And second if you're not fair these might not show up on you. But I love all the shades except Coralista but I mix it in with others and it gets used just brings out my red spots. I'm sure with a full coverage foundation I wouldn't have that problem. 9.5/10
Madeline C.
Pasadena, CA
Absolutely LOVE this palette! Having had never tried out Benefit blushes and bronzes, I was curious as to what the hype was about- especially in regards to Hoola. I have to say, these colors are amazing. While the shades of the blushes are subdued, sometimes I have to build up the color, they are very natural and fit in with my everyday routine. Will definitely repurchase the individual shades as I run out!
Mady T.
Jacksonville , NC
I have this palette and yes it's a lot cheaper than buying the individual ones but it my opinion I feel like the colour is slightly different and it's not as pigmented. It still works well and it's still a lovely product but I think if you're only going to use a few of the shades not all of them you might as well buy the individuals. If you plan on using all of them it's worth it in the long run
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.