BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I use this pallet everyday, especially for the hoola contour color. The blushes are natural and beautiful as well. I don't often reach for the brush that comes with the pallet, however it is made quite nice. Dallas is a great color is you want a more blush-like, or rosey contour. Definitely a great investment. Pan sizes are large and the products last so long. Worth the buy for sure, cheaper deal if you consider getting 5 pans for the price of about 3 regularly.
Erica S.
Such a great deal you're getting, not to mention the packaging is so cute & fun! This palette gives you all the best selling blushes by Benefit and cult favorite Hoola Bronzer all in one amazingly priced kit. You cant beat that. The blushes are perfect for a more natural look or that fresh "pinched" look. It just makes you look so healthy & beautiful.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
The best blush palette of all time!!!! I love it sooooooo much I bought 2. Dallas is my go to blush and Hoola is my go to bronzer so it is great that I can reach for a palette instead of two boxes. Rockateur can double a great highlight and blush. Dandelion is a soft and gentle pink. Coralista gives you a nice coral glow. If they release another blush palette would recommend it.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This was such a good deal and it had so many nice shades I couldn't pass it up! I tend to not buy blush palettes because I like to use individual blushes rather than reach for a palette, but I made an exception for this. The packaging is pretty sturdy for cardboard packaging. I like all of the shades in this palette and use them all. I don't use the brush it came with, I prefer a fluffier brush. My favorite shades are Coralista, Dallas and Rockateur.
Melinda W.
I absolutely love this blush and bronzer palette! This is such an amazing deal you get 4 blushes including Dandelion, Rockateur, Coralista, and Dallas which can also be used as a contour shade and then the popular bronzer in Hoola. These are all full size which is amazing. The formula on these blushes and bronzer are great and they blend out really nicely. This is a really great palette!
Samantha S.
Gilroy, CA
this is by far the best bang for your buck! since it comes with so many options of blush, you can change it up whenever. I'm not a big fan of shimmery blush and for the most part they are matte. there are some that are shimmery but it is not bad. i was not a big fan of the highlight that comes with the pallet, but other than that it is a great product!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Lovely colors, nice sheer to buildable application, however the product has terrible wear time. I will put this on before I leave for work in the morning (7am) and by lunch time, it has faded drastically on my skin. I work in an office and should not have my blush wear off so quickly. I do not recommend.
Tory N.
Fort Worth, TX
You can't beat the deal you get on this blush and bronzer palette. I mean one of these individually is close to $30 and you're getting 5 for under $60! Benefit is known for hoola and all these amazing blushes. They all have a great formula that is pigmented and blends so easy. Would buy again, but who knows if I'll even be able to get through it all! Only wish is that it would be a little smaller in size so it would be easier to travel with.
Rachel L.
This is definitely not raved about enough. I use this for my everyday contour and blush routine. For the price you get a great deal. You could buy two blushes for $60 or buy this and get 4 blushes and a contour for $58. Two of the blushes have dual purpose, dandelion can be used to highlight and dallas is a great contour color
Jessica C.
Ladson, SC
It's my first time trying the Benefit box blushes so I went with the cheekathon for the value. I'm happy with the set. I use hoola and Dallas together sometimes as my bronzer. Sometimes I mix dandelion and rockateur together. One thing I heard on reviews on YouTube is that the blushes/bronzers in the kit aren't as pigmented as the single box items. Once I finish a color, I definitely would consider buying a box blush/bronzer.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.