BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Erika G.
Tulare, CA
I was able to get this Cheekathon palette for a great price. I love the different shades and I like how Benefit Cosmetics always have that light perfume smell. It is not too strong, smells really pretty.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I love these benefit kits! They’re such a good value! You get 5 full size bronzer/blushes for the price of 2! I love all of the ones in here and i would buy every one of the kits if I could afford it!
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Absolutely love this palette. The colors are amazing and the packaging is gorgeous. The colors are super pigmented and last all day. When compared to other high end cosmetics it is affordable.
TIFFANY C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really liked all of the options in this palette. I like that it has Hoola and Hoola Lite Bronzers. All of the blushes are very pretty. I didn't care much for the packaging. It's quite bulky.
McKenna M.
This is a great product it's not that expensive it's so pigmented it's good for the money it has a great matte finish and it's very nice Benefit is a great brand I would recommend it to everyone
Jessica W.
Burlington, CT
I love this palette for many reasons. The application of the blushes and bronzer applies easily and blends out perfectly. The palette is a little pricey but it is well worth it. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great blush and bronzer palette.
Sarina G.
This palette is a no brainier! It comes with four FULL SIZE blushes (usually $29 each) and a bronzer (also $29) and brush as well! For only $58, this palette is a steal. It's limited edition and the shades are permanent so grab the palette while you can! So happy that I was able to get my hands on this. To see how I use these blushes and bronzer in different looks, check out sarinamariexo on Instagram!
Avery H.
It is honestly great for the price, you get a couple of different toned blushes as well as a bronzer that is great for contouring as well as bronzing up the skin. It isn't too dark for my fair skintone and use it quite frequently. It is also great to travel with even though it's a little chunky.
Katie T.
Charlotte, NC
I've had my palette for about a year and it's still going strong! The product lasts a long time and I love the pigmented colors! There's something in this palette for every skin type
Jennifer B.
Mr bestie got this for me for my birthday. I have to say it is the best gift I got!! The coralista blush is my new favorite blush. I use dandelion as an all over powder because it is light enough on me but give my pale face a hint of color. Rockateur is great a perfect all around blush, i can use it as a darker highlighter or a shimmery bronzer on my skin. Hoola is a little too dark on me but I'm pasty white. Dallas works great as a bronzer on me... soo many options. I love it. The color pay off is great. They are a delightful texture too & a little goes a long way so it will last a long time too.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.