BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Kathryn C.
I just bought this palette and even though it is expensive, you get 5 full sized blushes. And included is the hooks bronzer. This palette is gorgeous and I would recommend it to anybody that is looking for gorgeous and long lasting blushes/bronzer.
Ivonne A.
This palette is the best!! A good mix of blushes and bronzers in one palette, and the price is fantastic!! You can use this everyday for any type of look you're going for. And the packaging is just the cutest!!
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Amazing! This is seriously one of my favorite bronzer & blush palettes. I love having it all in palette instead of several individual products! Great quality and beautiful packaging.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
Best. Purchase. Ever. I love this. I use it everyday! It's such a great value too! If you're thinking about getting two of the box powders go ahead and but this! Much better deal!
Meghan W.
Denton, TX
I really love this palette and for the price you can't get a better deal! The fragrance is a bit strong but I find that it doesn't stay with you for very long after you put it on, just the nice color payoff.
Molly G.
I love love love this product! I love benefit and when I heard they were coming out with this, I had to get it! I use every single one of these blushes and Bronzers in this palette! I think the price is great and you are definitely getting your money's worth! Would definitely recommend
Anna K.
I really love Benefit products and this is an awesome deal! The only thing that I have found is that I only reach for 3/5 of the products. Although it is still a better deal than purchasing them separately. I would repurchase Hoola Bronzer, Dallas blush, and possibly Rockateur Blush.
Haydee G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this palette filled with blushes, bringers and highlight. You get a lot for your money and the products show on your skin great and gives you a natural finish!
Brittany S.
This palette is amazing. It's an incredible value and it's a great way to try several Benefit powders. The shades are very pigmented. A little goes a long way, so this palette will last me a good while.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
How the heck did they not come out with this gorgeous palette SOOONER ?! This palette is amazing its beautiful and AFFORDABLE , trust me i wont be buying any hoola anytime soon.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.