BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Ashlie S.
Knob Noster, MO
Beautiful packaging. And OMG so pretty inside. I ended up returning only because I don't use blush. And well it's a giant blush pallet. And hoola is a little orange on me. #strugglesofbeingfair
tiffany m.
Plano, TX
Definitely a Five Star product I know sometimes and pallets the quality isn't as good as a single but these are absolutely amazing and just as good as the singles definitely worth the money this is all you'll need and I don't know how to explain the scent of it but it's so fresh I almost want to say a little minty
Abby S.
This is such a great deal. 5 full size blush/bronzes for the price of 2. I purchased mine at sephora. It's my go to blush and bronzer palette. All the colors are long lasting. I would buy this palette over and over again. The packaging is super cute. This is a must.
Tierra S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Absolutely stunning blush palette. Each and every one is perfect for everyday use. The blushes also come in the full size making it even more bang for your buck. The packaging could be better but it's not a deal breaker. I will definitely buy again when it's time.
ana o.
Considering the single boxes are $29, this palette is definitely a good buy! to open it, first thing that impressed me was the smell, it has a light pleasant fragrance, pigmentation is fine, works by layers .the packaging Is STUNNING , it is really beautiful
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover this! This palette is a must have! It has 5 full size powder products for $58. Individually they sell for about $29/each. Absolutely love love love!
Lauren K.
Fairfax
Love every single color in the palette. I use the hoola bronzer to contour and bronze and use the blush almost everyday. I definitely recommend for the people who love their blushes and bronzers because it does come in handy having it in one palette. One thing is, is that traveling with it is a bit of a struggle cause it is big and bulky
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Although it is definitely pricey, this product is the real deal! Benefit is a high quality brand that i suggest major make up users to invest in. However if you put on makeup once in a blue moon, there are cheaper products that may be substantial for you!
Kathryn C.
I just bought this palette and even though it is expensive, you get 5 full sized blushes. And included is the hooks bronzer. This palette is gorgeous and I would recommend it to anybody that is looking for gorgeous and long lasting blushes/bronzer.
Dhurata A.
Maple Park, IL
This is the perfect holiday gift for someone who loves makeup! I got it last year and decided to repurchase for myself this year! The colors are great and you get a lot of options for the price. Thats a win in my book!

I would totally recommend getting this as a gift for someone who you don't know what to choose exactly.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.