BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
I love the hoola Matte bronzer it's so popular to and when you buy this kit you get more for what you pay you have a variety to choose from bronzer to highlight shimmers I love it personally though I love the bronzer more
Leslie J.
Orange, CA
This is pretty much the only blush and bronzer set that I use! I even use the shade in Hoola to contour! 3 in 1!!! It even comes with a little brush. Works perfect. I'm getting ready to purchase another one. Worth every dime.
Tiffany H.
Love every single one of the blushes! Has very good blendability! Perfect for every skin tone! This has something for everyone in the palette! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good blush palette!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Vanessa R.
Yonkers, NY
Talk about so much bang for your buck. You get 5 full size blushes for under $58, normally 1 blush is $29. There is a color for every skin tone and every season. If you can get your hands on 1 snatched it up!
Got this as a gift and fell in love! Comes with all the blushes you'd need plus a bronzer. It has something for anyone and the product smells so good. You could use any for day or night. Good quality product, I'll definitely be buying again. Plus it has lasted me forever, definitely recommend!
Jaclyn K.
Color payoff on this cheek palette isn't that great. But the color I do manage to get, is beautiful and soft and pigmented. I just wish that it wasn't cardboard and a little more airtight to help with that.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of this! This product is so amazing and you will not be disappointed. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Beth B.
This is a great value with amazing products! I love the variety that this offers. These products work great with my pale skin tone. The texture is amazing and they blend beautifully. I will be repurchasing.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
This palette comes in ultra cute packaging and is perfect for everyday use. I find that with a good setting spray, this bronzer is good to go all day long and is perfect for a wide variety of skin tones. I would highly recommend this palette to others.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.