BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Brandy G.
When I saw that benefit came out with this, it was a no brainer. It costs the same as buying 2 of their full size blushes (or other box o powders) and this gives you 5 full sized ones that are their most popular. I have already tried most of these, and love the ones I have tried. Its gorgeous packaging and such a good value. If I am going on a trip, I will definitely bring this over any individual blushes or bronzers. I cannot wait to try Rockateur which I haven't tried but its in this palette and have heard its amazing. Dallas is gorgeous and looks totally different on the skin than you would think. Its less dark than it looks in the box. Hoola bronzer is a great bronzer with golden matte tones. Dandelion and Coralista are going to be so perfect for summer! I bought this with the recent 15% off sale at Sephora so it was an even greater deal! Take advantage of this awesome value! Its gorgeous and I also love the packaging.
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a expensive but you get alot of product for the money. This is basically a full kit all in one. Its great for any day to night look. Id say its totally worth the money if you can use all the shades. Definitely worth picking up!
Querencia H.
Morrow
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this set and it gives you beautiful results and gives you that nice beach tan it is a very good blush highlight and bronzer all in one and it is long lasting the product doesn't finish quick and I recommend this product.
Ivanna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite blush/bronzer palette, it has everything in one package, whether you want a blush or a bronzer its perfect. It has matts and shimmer and my favorite hoola bronzer.it lasts a really long time my first one lasted about a year.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite palette I use it everyday! It has everything you need to contour bronze and blush! It's such high quality products for such a low price! I would recommend this palette to everyone because I'm so in love!
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use 3/5 daily, and the 2 that I don't use every day still get some use on special occasions or weekends! Hoola, Coralista, and Rockateur are my favorites! Long lasting and the packaging is great for travel! I would recommend!
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cheek parade palette is awesome! The bronzers, blushes, and highlight powder work perfectly together. It's a great value. You get five products plus a brush for one low price. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Considering one of these pans cost $29, this palette has excellent value. Includes hoola, the greatest matte bronzer and three blushes and a highlighter. All are full sized pans! Great colors and overall great wear. Love it!
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the hoola Matte bronzer it's so popular to and when you buy this kit you get more for what you pay you have a variety to choose from bronzer to highlight shimmers I love it personally though I love the bronzer more
Elyza C.
I like the price and packaging of this product! It provided me with full sized blushes and bronzers and I love the pigmentation of each powder. The pricing is great because it's actually a lot cheaper than what it's actually worth! Would definitely recommend!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!