BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Monique L.
I didn't even know this existed till about a week ago when I saw it at Sephora I love benefits bronzes and blushes I have all of them individually but to have them all in one palette is awesome just because of the packaging the product themselves are good especially the hoola bronzer this is a must have even if you have them individually
Julia S.
My opinion is that everyone needs this pallet!! I love this pallet because it gives 5 blushes/bronzer a for the price of 2 and it comes with a brush!! The packaging is adorable and it has a shade to complement every skin tone! I recommend it!
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
Okay, I'm a blush fanatic and I really did not like this product. The blushes were not pigmented at all, and I'm pale! The price is wonderful if you do like the product, because you get 5 full size products for the price of 2. The bronzer was pigmented, but too muddy on my pale skin.
Lucía G.
Trujillo
Anastasia beverly hills, benefit, and Sephora is one of the top brands that I recommend to all my friends, the truth is perfect, and very easy to use, pallets would have many of these, I'd assume this !!
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
I got this for my birthday and love it. It is 58 dollars but considering that it has five of the blush/bronzers that are like 28 dollars a piece. They are so pigmented and beautiful. I am so happy I got it!
Neha A.

Although the price may be a little steep it is an absolutely great value!! Love this so much and it will last a very long time...great summer staple and can't wait to get more use out of it!
Meghan B.
Wichita, KS
I bought this at Ulta because the girl working there convinced me it was a great deal. Hello...$60 for 5 full sized products?! AMAZING. I love the formula. I use the Hoola bronzer on a daily basis and switch back and forth between the blushes.
Pamela V.
Valrico, FL
Love this palette. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. You are getting one amazing bronzer and 4 beautiful blushes. Also is travel friendly. All the products are full sizes, so really worth the money.
jess t.
Worth every penny
You're saving money by buying this
Each blush/bronzer from benefit is $29
You are getting 5 blush/bronzers
If you buy this palette it's $11.60 per item
You end up Saving $87
This is a total steal!!
Alejandra B.
I love this box set. You get so many products for a great price. I love that they are all full size items. I have used this every day since I got it. It has all you need to make yourself look alive.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.