BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Savannah T.
Milton, FL
This was an incredible value! I love that it has so many full size products in it. I love hoola bronzer and all the blushes are nice and they smell great. They last all day on my face. I would recommend this to others.
Katherine E.
Lee's Summit
I am in LOVE with this cheek palette!!! I have used it every day for months and I still have plenty more to use!! The cult hoola bronzer definitely lives up to its reputation! Gives you a beautiful glow all year long! And it's a steal of a deal!!!
Rachel M.
These blushes are so beautiful! This kit is great- 5 blushes at such a decent price for what you're getting.  There is so much product.  Some colors are better than others, but it's a great introduction to benefit's blushes.  I would recommend this product.
madison w.
maryville, TN
i would buy this a million times. you get 5 full sized blush/bronzer for an amazing discounted deal. the shade "coralista" is my all time favorite! they're so buildable yet blendable. i'd definitely buy again but i think it was limited edition!
Zoe B.
Largo, Florida
I originally just wanted hoolA bronzer but this had 5 of the blushes and brokers combined for such a good price I couldn't help my self ! I love every color except rockettter, it's a little to purple for me, but other wise great pallete!!!
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
This is amazing! Thank you for making this!!!!!! I wish this came out years ago! I love the colors. I have all in individuals and still got this. I purchased as gifts for the women in my family too. It is so beautiful and more than a great value!
Tori A.
If you're indecisive and have no idea which product to choose, go for this benefit's palette. The set includes: dandelion, hoola, rockateur, Dallas, CORALista and all of them come in a full size! It's honestly such a great palette to try out the brand and also to take traveling with you, since it has all of the essentials. A must have.
Laura P.
Simpsonville, SC
. I really love the colors in this pallet. Benefit makes the best color combinations for my skin tone. It doesn't last me all day. I find that I do need to use a touch up but I would recommend as a value purchase because of all color options.
Brandy G.
When I saw that benefit came out with this, it was a no brainer. It costs the same as buying 2 of their full size blushes (or other box o powders) and this gives you 5 full sized ones that are their most popular. I have already tried most of these, and love the ones I have tried. Its gorgeous packaging and such a good value. If I am going on a trip, I will definitely bring this over any individual blushes or bronzers. I cannot wait to try Rockateur which I haven't tried but its in this palette and have heard its amazing. Dallas is gorgeous and looks totally different on the skin than you would think. Its less dark than it looks in the box. Hoola bronzer is a great bronzer with golden matte tones. Dandelion and Coralista are going to be so perfect for summer! I bought this with the recent 15% off sale at Sephora so it was an even greater deal! Take advantage of this awesome value! Its gorgeous and I also love the packaging.
Kristy H.
This is a expensive but you get alot of product for the money. This is basically a full kit all in one. Its great for any day to night look. Id say its totally worth the money if you can use all the shades. Definitely worth picking up!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.