BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Joy B.
Mt Pleasant, TX
This is the best purchase I've ever made. It is so convenient to have a variety of blushes and a bronzer all in one place. The pigmentation and quality of Benefit's powder face products is undeniably wonderful
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
Love that I can bring this with me out of town and have all the contour and blush that I need..not to mention you get options. Dallas is by far my favorite in this set. I had never tried other blush from Benefit but so happy with this purchase.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This is 100% worth the money. Buying this palette is paying for only two of the powders while you get 5. I had never tried any of the box powders before but these were honestly all of the shades i was interested in trying. I love all of them! they blend so well and look great on my fair skin.
Allie H.
Atlanta, Ga
This is the best deal I've ever seen a make up company do! This palette is on display on my make up vanity because it is so darn cute! Plus each blush and bronzer is fabulous, same great quality as the boxes.
Alexa C.
I personally believe that if you have the money you should definitely give this a go! I got this on my birthday and I love it! You get the famously known hoola bronzer and you get four other amazing product together with a brush and to top it off it comes with a mirror and smells amazing.
Cara B.
I wish I didn't own all of these seperatly! This box set is amazing, it's definitely worth the money and you get a lot of product. My only complaint is this is hard to travel with. It's rather large. But all of the products in this box are the BOMB.COM
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
I love this palette ūüėćūüėćūüėć such a great price. These are basically all full size blushes. I love rock n rose and Dallas such a. Great everyday bronzey blush.

As for hoola it's my favorite bronzer of all time. It's the perfect color to contour with
Brooke W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
All the shades are stunning! The moment this palette came out, I was in love. I already love the Hoola bronzer and I am very excited to try the Rockateur because the glow on that cheek color is STUNNING! Quality palette for a decent price...if you love Benefit, you will love this palette!
Jacqueline F.
Lynchburg, VA
Okay, I'm a blush fanatic and I really did not like this product. The blushes were not pigmented at all, and I'm pale! The price is wonderful if you do like the product, because you get 5 full size products for the price of 2. The bronzer was pigmented, but too muddy on my pale skin.
Julia S.
My opinion is that everyone needs this pallet!! I love this pallet because it gives 5 blushes/bronzer a for the price of 2 and it comes with a brush!! The packaging is adorable and it has a shade to complement every skin tone! I recommend it!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.