BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #22 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jessica A.
This is so amazing for my skin! It has cleared up since I started using this and it is such a good formula! I would pay double for this pallet! It is so blend able and I use it in my everyday makeup! I highly recommend to anyone wanting a nice blush/contour color
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love benefit cosmetics blushes and their bronzer is really good to very nice formula and in this pallet you basically get almost like three products for free it's an extremely good deal when they come out with a new one I will definitely be buying that one as well
Amanda M.
The amount of product that you get for the price is such an amazing deal, 6 full size bronzers & blushes that include the most popular hoola was a must for me , was able to try all of these and it doesn't even look like I've used any product ! This is a must !
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
I was so happy when Benefit came out with this. First off Hula is my favorite Bronzer in the world, it looks so good on every skin tone and it's just such a gorgeous color. I love mixing the blushes in here. Especially the coralista with the dandelion so gorgeous. It's such a great price for the value.
Lauren K.
Fairfax
Love every single color in the palette. I use the hoola bronzer to contour and bronze and use the blush almost everyday. I definitely recommend for the people who love their blushes and bronzers because it does come in handy having it in one palette. One thing is, is that traveling with it is a bit of a struggle cause it is big and bulky
Lian D.
This cheek palette has been my go to this summer as it travels well and has my fav blushes and bronzers. For the amount of product, it is priced well. I have used the shades as eye shadows, blushes, etc. making it one of my fav products in my collection.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Every single on of these colors are brilliant. Hoola is your go to bronzer, Rockateur and Dallas are amazing rich shades, and dandelion and coral Isra are lighter and perfect for a less dramatic look. They each have their own light and lovely scent, and I cannot see myself using any other blushes.
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
I have used this palette for about one week now. I think it is an excellent value, in that I can try 5 Benefit products at a much lower price than buying them individually. I will note that the shades are probably best suited to those with fair, light, and light/medium skin tones. I have a medium- tan skin tone, and I really have to build these blushes up on my cheeks. I can get a pretty flush of color. It makes for a natural, spring look on my skin tone. This palette does have a perfume scent added. The scent is pleasant, but I could do without it. I feel uncomfortable putting scented products on my face. Overall, I am happy that I purchased this palette, because I had not tried any benefit powder products before. I would recommend this palette, if you have a skin tone on the lighter end of the spectrum. If you are medium/tan or deeper, I would say look for another cheek palette with brighter or more pigmented shades.
Aubrey J.
These are such pretty blushes! All the shades are very pretty and natural, they blend super easy, and are buildable. I think this is a great deal for all the colors you get! I love how they have tiny hints of shimmer to give your cheeks a little glow!
Delaine D.
This product is such a great value! I enjoy every single box. I use this product every day for a natural work look up to a night out look. Everything is buildable and does not look cakey or patchy on my skin. Would love to repurchase when I run out of it, which will definitely wont be for awhile.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.