BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Which one is better ? This palette Or buy each of them ?3 Answers
  • Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Anna W.
SO happy I decided to get this palette! So easy and versatile for any skin tone. Love how it gives you FULL SIZE products and a brush:) compared to buying each one individually, you are definitely saving money by buying this product!!
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
Amazing palette for an amazing price! Your getting 5 full size products in this! I absolutely love their blushes! I use them all the time, their pigmented, smooth, and stay in all day. Plus Hoola is an awesome bronzer!
Michelle B.
One of the best purchases I made was this product. I love that it comes with blush and bronzers. I use this product pretty much everyday and the coralista blush in this palette is my absolute favorite. This is a must buy!
Cassandra L.
Meadville, PA
If I could give this more stars I would. It's work the money. They are all full size and the color payoff of them is amazing. I love everything about this. I use it daily. I would buy this again and again if I had to.
H H.
I love this palette! It's very versitile and you can get many blush and eye looks from it. It is also great for contouring. You can turn this palette into a full face palette for traveling. The colors are pigmented and easy to blend and they smell good.
Gaby P.
Fresno, CA
If you want to try any of the benefit blushes, I would totally recommend it. I wasn't a fan of the brush it came with it but the actual blushes and bronzer are great. These are the only blushes I'll use, dandelion is my favorite. Grab it before it's gone !
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
If you want a good blush palette this is it. Cost of 2 full size blushes for 4 and a bronzer! Good mix of shimmers and mattes. The Hoola bronzer is amazing and I love the blushes. Great gift or if you need some variety
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I LOVE this palette! You have so many different blush and bronzer options! Plus, you can mix the blushes to make your own unique color! I have pale skin & I love it! They are so easy to blend and plus it smells so good!!
Clara P.
Calexico, CA
I really like this colors they look to fresh for summer plus they during all day I recommend . I have some of this colors but in separate and they great so now they have a palette with all the colors together that's way more better and accessible ūüėć
Michelle L.
Minneapolis, MN
I just bought this palette at sephora. I really wanted to try hoola, then I remembered watching a youtubers vlog on their trip to benefits event. This is a steal because a single color is already $29. This palette was $58. I'm so excited to use this.
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.