BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #69 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Krystal T.
Mentor, OH
This is such a good deal. What you pay for 2 products and you actually get 5. The pans are huge. This is something that you could purchase and never have to buy another blush again. The colors are so pigmented. I often have to be careful with my pale skin of getting too much.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Honestly this cheekathon palette is an amazing value and I absolutely love all the shades you get. Hoola is one of my favorite bronzers and rockateur is gorgeous! Love this palette and it is definitely worth the price for all full sized products!
Mallory T.
This item is perfect. It has everything that your cheeks need (besides highlight) that you could ever want. It's great colors and suitable for many skin tones and last all day! Full size products for a great prize!! Buy it y'all!
Laura R.
I was so excited to purchase this product when I first found out that it was being released. My favorite part about this product is the price- you get so much for what you pay for. The only thing I am not happy about is the Hoola bronzer. I have pale, cool toned skin and I feel like this bronzer makes my face look extremely muddy. However, I LOVE Rocketeur and Dandelion! Beautiful colors with great pigmentation that last all day!
Jaymie J.
Everything you could ever want in a blush/contour palette. This palette is so high quality I can't get over it. I also think this set could be used for all skin tones because it has such a variety of shades. I'm not sure if this is limited edition but pick it up ASAP!
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This palette is a great value for 5 full sized blush and bronzer and highlighter. It has a great pigment. Hoola bronzer is my favorite and I love coralista. It is easy to apply and I recommend this product. It has a scent to it.
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
This palate is an amazing value. If you can get your hands on it, do it. Hoola is my all time and forever favorite bronzer and the blushes are beautiful as well. By buying this you are pretty much getting three free pans because they pans are the same size. The brush that it comes with also works very well.
Kimberly S.
I contemplated buying this for a long time because of the price before I finally just went for it! let me tell you, I'm sorry I waited so long!! I love all the colors in there. you can just wear a bronzer, you blush, or both or all! I get so much use out of this!! I love the Dallas bronzer in it because I have very fair skin so it looks less muddy when I use it!
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY
It's worth the 5 star rating. The blushes and bronzer are literally amazing. Each blush is different from the other. The colors are amazing. The hoola bronzer is by far my favorite. It also has a huge mirror for applying. If I happen to run out I will for sure want to purchase this again
Lucy S.
Two words... GET. IT. Every blush is beautiful and easily blendable. Buildable color. One con, I would say that it is only for light skin, or would work better for lighter skin. Plus, it comes with the coveted hula bronzer
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.