BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #25 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Chloe W.
Nelson, MO
I love this face palette! It comes with 1 contour shade and 4 blushes. Hoola is a great matte contour shade. Dallas is a beautiful dusty rose blush. Also this is a great value. One product is $29 and you're getting 5 products for $58! I would definitely repurchase.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good blush box but the pigmentation is lacking,I've never tried any of them in singles but I hope the pigmentation/formula isn't the same. After having so much hype around benefits blushes I was expecting this box to be a steal and staple in my collection, I honestly don't reach for it very often.
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is def my all time favorite blush palette! The blushes are full sized and such a great value! I'm pretty sure that this palette will last me forever and it's great for any look you try to accomplish. Would highly recommend for any one that wants to try a blush palette for the first time :)
Kaytelyn S.
Mebane, NC
This palette is incredible. At the foundational level, the value is insane. These are full sized pans and are streamlined into one place making it great for travel. If you aren't a makeup collector this is could easily be an entire cheek color wardrobe. I have fair skin and all of the colors work well for me and look amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Valerie R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the blushes, perfect for any occasion and go with many skin tones. The bronzer and the highlight I don't care so much for. The bronzer is too orange on my skin, while the highlight emphasizes my pores. The brush is great quality! It's more worth it for the blushes to be quite honest with y'all.
Hailey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite palette by far! The colors are so amazing and the pigmentation can't be beat. I've tried almost every brand of other blush and bronzer palettes and nothing compares to these! I recommend this to all of my friends and they all love it too! It's definitely worth the money!
Chantel Z.
60184
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the original hoola bronzer so when I saw this palette I knows I had to get it. It smells like a beach inside! It is definitely more so on the warmer side and works very well for bronzing and brightening the face. It was also for a very good price considering it's 5 powders and a brush!
Cassi H.
Frisco, TX
This blush palette is AMAZING!!! So worth it. It's a box of five full sized blushes/bronzes (whaaaaat) for $58 at Sephora. I am blown away. I use this palette almost every single day. I highly recommend it.
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not going to lie I was a little disappointed when I got this palette. I don't know if the formulas are different from the singles of these blushes but they really didn't give off much color at all!! The hooks bronzer was good and gave a good Bronze but everything else was just ok to me
Christy H.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever! It's really great if you are torn between two different products but don't want to drop big bucks. The two different bronzers are buildable and easy to blend. There are two matte blushes and one shimmer. I have olive skin tone and it looks amazing! It's my go to!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Olivia M.
Helen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would you compare this to the Too Faced Cocoa Contour Palette? Which do you think is the better face palette for your money? Thanks!!