BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #35 in Makeup Palettes

• Are they pigmented?3 Answers
  • I've heard the quality of the blushes in a past holiday blush pal...4 Answers
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
This palette is such a great deal for the amount of product you get! I feel I can get the right amount of pigmentation from all shades except the Rockatuer. That one just falls short of the other 4. I had not tried any of these before so I cannot attest to the similarity or difference from the originals sold separately as some YouTubers reported.
Amanda W.
I just bought this product and I'm seriously in love! As always benefit packaging can do no wrong. I love the range of blendable blushes and that they threw in the hoopla bronzer! Just wish I could travel with it because I love it so much :)
K L.
Whittier, Ca
This is an amazing value, I'm medium neutral skin tone and the blush selections work well on me. The size of each product is fulltime, making this a great value I'm not sure how well this product would work for someone with a darker skin tone.
Sara W.
Hermitage, TN
I've never been happier with a makeup palette! I love having a variety of colors to choose from and the Hoola is great for contouring! With five full-size products, this values around $150 I think but it's only $58! I recommend to anyone who likes even just one or two of these products!
Camille B.
It's expensive but definitely a good thing to ask for within the next couple holidays! I didn't used to use benefit until I got samples of their blushes and bronzers in my birchbox and boy oh boy do I love it! They make the colors so thoughtfully and to go with virtually any skin tone!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Absolutely LOVE this palette! I switch up my blushes and use a different one depending on my makeup look. I change then every day. So it hard for me to get through a full blush. That is why this pallets is great an fit comes with the most perfect bronzer!
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
I ran out of my hoola and figured I'd convince my boyfriend to get me this for my birthday and I'm SO glad he did. For the amount of full sized blushes and bronzers you get for the price you pay, it's seriously amazing and a great deal!
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
This was probably one of my favorites purchases of the year so far. I didn't own any Benefit blushes so this was perfect. The colors are universally suitable for everyone. Although it is an expensive first purchase, you get five full size items for the price of two. Highly recommend it if you are looking to try different blushes.
Taylor T.
Trinidad, CO
This was my first benifit purchase and i was kinda disappointed in it. The pigmentation was not good on coralista (which i was most excited for), it just didn't show up on skin. Hoola and rockateur were nice though. I wouldn't recommend
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Honestly this cheekathon palette is an amazing value and I absolutely love all the shades you get. Hoola is one of my favorite bronzers and rockateur is gorgeous! Love this palette and it is definitely worth the price for all full sized products!
Sara T.
Barcelona
Does the palette give you a good value of the product?
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
Are the colors good for a very fair skin tone?
Olivia M.